Complaint Review: Brad @ Longwood, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, June 07, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 07, 2010

• Reported By: Kelley — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Brad @ Longwood, Inc.
, Nevada United States of America

Brad @ Longwood, Inc. "Brad" Beware of BRAD Nevada

I just got a voice message from someone named "Brad" at Longwood Inc. saying that he saw my add (didn't say where), and that he could definitely sell my car, and to call the number listed. He also said that he had tried to call me a couple of times before. I have received call that might have been from him, but they show up as 'Unavailable", so I dont answer them. I got suspicious, so I Gooled the company. Glad I did! Popped tight up on the Rip-Off Report!

Thanks everyone! I am now registered with Rip-Off Report! You all saved me some $$$!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2010 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brad-Longwood-Inc/-Nevada-/Brad-Longwood-Inc-Brad-Beware-of-BRAD-Nevada-611245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brad @ Longwood, Inc.