Complaint Review: Brad with Longwood INC

• Reported By: Mrs. G. — Inverness Florida United States of America
Brad with Longwood INC
Internet, Virginia United States of America

Brad with Longwood INC THERE IS NO "BRAD"!!! Internet, Virginia

We received two messages from "BRAD" on our home answering machine.  Number came up "unavailable" both times.  We have our motorcycle for sale on Craigs List, with home phone number.  We called "Brad" this morning.  Spent TWENTY MINUTES on hold, finally answered by some woman.  I asked her if their "customers" had to wait 20 minutes to speak with someone, thinking NOTHING could be sold THAT way!  She replied that they are a "very busy company".  I asked to speak with "Brad", she hesitated, said he was "on another line".  I asked if I could hold, and she replied that I would probably be on hold again for quite awhile, and that he wouldn't tell me anything different than what SHE could tell me, because they all "help each other".  At this point I told her that I had done some research on the company before calling, and asked if it were true that we would have to give them $90.00 up front before doing business with them.  (I had only read a couple of OLD complaints)  She replied that those were "old" complaints, and that there had been an "increase" in their fee to $149.00!!  Unless you want their "guarantee", which is $249.00!!  I then asked her how they could contact people advertising on Craigs List, because it is not allowed, and she replied that she "didn't know", but she was sure that their "lawyer did".  The whole thing was ridiculous, and there is NO WAY we would give money to these people!!  BAD VIBES.....BEWARE......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2010 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brad-with-Longwood-INC/Internet-Virginia-/Brad-with-Longwood-INC-THERE-IS-NO-BRAD-Internet-Virginia-560218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brad with Longwood INC