Complaint Review: Bradford Exchange Checks

• Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: Mark — Tonawanda New York
Bradford Exchange Checks
9305 Milwaukee Ave Niles, Illinois USA

Bradford Exchange Checks Take your money but don't deliver blaming the Post Office, twice. Postpone wait time and try to sell higher shipping rate. Niles Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Checks

I ordered from this company back in early May. I got a confirmation email saying the order for my checks was shipped and to wait 8-11 business days. When the checks did not come, I called customer service, only to be told that I had to wait up to 15 business days, which I did.

I called back after that date and was told that the order must have gotten lost in the mail and that they would reorder them, but it would take the same amount of time. When the time had passed, or so I had thought, I called them again and was told that 15 business days had not passed, as they were shipped on the 9th of June. I was told to wait until June 29th and cakk back if I still did not get the checks. I did so and was told that then that the checks were shipped on the 10th, not the 9th, of June and that I still had to wait one more business day.

I told the representative I spoke to that I would call back today if I had not gotten the checks, asking that if they had to be ordered again, I should not have to pay more to guarantee that I would receive them, which she "recommended. I informed the girl I spoke to that I felt that they should either Fed Ex them to me or at least send them Certified Mail or return receipt Requested, at their expense. I also told her that I woild contact my bank to reverse the charges on my card if they were unwilling to do so. When I did so tonight after STILL not getting what I had paid for, I got a recording saying their offices were closed for the Fourth of July holiday and would reopen next week. I was NEVER told this when I had called previously.

I will have to pay extra money to reorder from somewhere else and have to go back threought my bank statements to find the original order date and have the charges reversed. I also have to get money orders instead of checks when I do have to mail a payment. This is an unwanted and unnecessary headache all due to a company that will not own up to their mistakes and try to fix it.

I urege everyone to be careful before you do business with this company and will urge everyone not to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2014 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bradford-Exchange-Checks/Niles-Illinois-60714/Bradford-Exchange-Checks-Take-your-money-but-dont-deliver-blaming-the-Post-Office-twice-1158902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bradford Exchange Checks

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Checks

AUTHOR: Chris - ()

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your posting.  We're so sorry to hear that you have not received your checks as of this date.  We would like the opportuinity to review your account and determine why your checks have not yet been received. Please be so kind as to contact us at customer_inquiry at bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or account number and we will be happy to research your account to find the reason for the delay and make any necessary adjustment.  We look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you, Chris