- Report: #684541
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bradley P Pollock, Bell & Pollock, PC
Bradley P Pollock, Bell & Pollock, PC7000 East Belleview Avenue, Suite 200 Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America
Bradley P Pollock, Bell & Pollock, PC Disabled client abandoned by "Champions of the People" attorney, Brad Pollock Greenwood Village, Colorado
*Consumer Comment: Litigation Against Bell & Pollock
*Author of original report: Striderq, do you not have a life?
*General Comment: Why...
*Author of original report: My Response to Brad Pollock, part I
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
First off, I'd like to make a few things clear:
1. Since writing this report creates a permanent record, I did not make this decision lightly. In accordance with a spiritual principle, I have made several attempts to resolve this dispute with the other party (to no avail) prior to writing this report. Having done so, my conscience is clear.
2.A disclaimer: I am not aware ofanyone else'sexperiences with retaining Brad Pollock or working with Bell & Pollock, P.C. I can only attest to my OWN experience and my perceptions of that experience. I don't claim to be an all-knowing expert or a mind-reader.
3. Due to the fact that I am disclosing some of the confidential details of my case, I am withholding my identity.
4. I have a documented physical disability andlive on SSI. I don't define myself by my disabilityor my physical limitiations, though. Iam writing about this only because it is relevant to this report.
5. My motive for filing this report is twofold: to warn others that Brad Pollock &Bell & Pollock, P.C.may not quite be who they present themselves to be, and to see if I can obtain another lawyer or law firm to assist me. If you are an attorney and believe you can assist me in my accident case, please leave me your contact info in the reply section.
Here is a brief summary of my experience with Brad Pollock and Bell & Pollock, P.C.
I contacted Mr. Pollock last November to hire him for my accident case. Our first meeting at a coffee shop went well. He's a down-to-earth guy withgreat listening skills, and he exhibits genuine (not forced)empathy.I gave him the originals of my documents to take to his office to copy. He agreed to take some immediate, time-sensitive actions on my behalf. I left our meeting feeling ecstatic I had found the right attorney for me.
Given this great beginning,I feltquite disappointed when - in the following weeks - nothing appeared to be getting done on my case. When Itold one ofMr. Pollock'sparalegals that I had not heard back from himsince our initial meeting, she told me it is customary in large law firms like theirs for the client not to hear from her attorney (while the paralegals handlethe case)until the case is ready to go to trial. This was upsetting news to me. In all my past experiences with attorneys, I've neverexperienced havinga lawyer stop speaking to me once he/she took my case. I called Mr. Pollock to try and speak with him about things directly; again, no response. However, back when I was a "prospect," my calls were always returned in a very timely manner. In addition, Mr. Pollock's virtual disappearance was in contradiction with their own stated policies on their podcasts. Co-founder A. Gary Bell states that, when you hire Bell & Pollock, your case will NOT be turned over a paralegal.
Look, clients understand their attorneys get busy sometimes and communications mishaps can happen. However, there's a BIG difference between having one member of a law firm claim they do not turn over the cases to the paralegals and anotheremployee admitting that's exactly what they do. Again, I do not know of others' experiences with Bell & Polllock; I can only write of my own.
My brief attorney/client relationship with Mr. Pollock came to a head over these communication issuesand resulted in a kind of "mutual termination." However, I felt I may have overreacted and immediately attempted to clear things up. I had some stressful life events happening at that time (i.e. the death of a parent, the breakdown and lossof my car, etc) and recognized my own part in what occurred. I apologized; I spoke with his paralegal who tried to clear things up between us - all to no avail.
The fact is, I did not want to be without an experiencedattorney in my case. Gary Bell and Brad Pollock have experience in the type of injury I suffered in my car accident. It shouldn't be so difficult to find a competentattorney withknowledge and understanding ofthis type of injury, but unfortunately it is.
Since the termination with Mr. Pollock, I am now without legal representation. Mr. Bell and Mr. Pollock speak of how the attorneys for the at fault party's insurance are the REAL adversary and how we shouldn't speak with them.
Despite this, Mr. Pollock sent the representative for the at fault party's insurance a notice that he is no longer representing me, and he advised her - if she had any questions - to contact ME. Well, he may as well thrown me into a lion's den! Heiswell aware I'm not qualified to represent myself in this situation.
Had Mr. Pollock stood by me, I would have become Bell & Pollock's biggest fan as I do respect their contribution to the community. unfortunately, he threw me under the bus instead.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2011 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bradley-P-Pollock-Bell-Pollock-PC/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80111/Bradley-P-Pollock-Bell-Pollock-PC-Disabled-client-abandoned-by-Champions-of-the-Peop-684541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)