Complaint Review: Bradshaw Multimedia, LLC. | Too Investments

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Antonio — Atlanta Georgia
Bradshaw Multimedia, LLC. | Too Investments
2711 Centerville Road Suite 400 Wilmington, Delaware USA

Bradshaw Multimedia, LLC. | Too Investments Group, LLC. Bradshaw Multimedia and Too Investment Group, LLC., turned out to be a fraudulent investment operations that say to companies they pay returns to separate investors from their own money or money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from any actual profit earned. They have a slick way of presenting it in writing. All the parties involved I reached out to like Too Investments CEO Mr. May and Rev. Crosby (Chairman) they both continued to say they can’t pull the money out until a certain time and date in which has been passed several months going on a year. Wilmington Delaware

*Author of original report: Almost a year and the money has NOT been returned. Foolish Baseless Rants is not the case, It's simple return the money.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Foolish Baseless Rants should not be allowed to harm innocent parties...

On March 2012 Bradshaw Multimedia proposed in a meeting in Atlanta Ga a business opportunity to raise capital for PeachTree Music Group for one of the artist on the record company roster.  She stated her and her partner’s at Too Investment Group, LLC., located out of Stafford, VA. CEO Mr. Ezzie M. May and Mr. Rev. John A. Crosby (Chairman) is who she will be working with for my project because she got approval from Rev. John A. Crosby and that she will be looking into other programs with people that she has relationships and have successfully done business with. Camille Bradshaw description was she and her partners does Project Planning, Marketing and Developing Creative Investments Vehicles for continued Capital Growth for companies to raise funding in there programs as such. Camille Bradshaw sent over a Bradshaw Multimedia contract and the cost of the approved program (10k)  to start the raising of funding. [continued below]....

..... Too Investment Executive Summary, Procedural for Program, Non Circumvent and Too Investment Consulting Agreement.

To make it a long story short the investment given to Bradshaw Multimedia and Too Investment Group, LLC., turned out to be a fraudulent investment operations that say to companies they pay returns to separate investors from their own money or money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from any actual profit earned. They have a slick way of presenting it in writing.  All the parties involved I reached out to like Too Investments CEO Mr. May and Rev. Crosby (Chairman) they both continued to say they can’t pull the money out until a certain time and date in which has been passed several months going on a year. These people no longer communicate Too Investment and Bradshaw Multimedia.

I do have email correspondence about the company, contracts, receipts showing who my money was paid to. All the info sent via emails that we sat and went over. Money was given to Camille Bradshaw of Bradshaw Multimedia LLC., the amount of 10k May 19, 2012, in which she gave to her partners in crime Rev. John Crosby and Mr. Ezzie May in the month of May. This is what I was told to be true by all parties. A return on investment was suppose to be on Sept 10, 2012. That was all lies. I have reached out to all parties for the return of my money and all I have been getting is all lies and still do not have the return on investment and my 10k returned. It is now May 2013.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bradshaw-Multimedia-LLC-Too-Investments/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/Bradshaw-Multimedia-LLC-Too-Investments-Group-LLC-Bradshaw-Multimedia-and-Too-Inves-1050354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bradshaw Multimedia, LLC. | Too Investments

AUTHOR: Tonio - ()

Let me start off saying, it's really sad that I have your attention now on Ripoffreport.com. It has been how long? Months concerning my money, not yours.  I'm owed my money back and remind you that when I asked both parties to return my money, what I will always get from both parties is BS and lies. So nothing that you say will be respected or considered at this present time. You guys screwed up!!! So where is Camille of Bradshaw MultiMedia? I haven’t heard from her in months also? I guess she will be responding next. I do know of another person that Camille Bradshaw has done bad business with and she brought them to Too Investment and that person is dealing with the same issues that I have been dealing with almost a year.

The money has not been returned. Let me make some corrections to your rebuttals. Your title stated "Foolish Baseless Rants should not be allowed to harm innocent parties..." My question is how innocent is Too Investments and Bradshaw Multimedia (both parties)? I am/My company is the victim hear. Money has been taken/stolen and not returned when asked almost a year ago. My company did not take anything from Too Investments and Bradshaw Multimedia in no manner. All I have been asking is return my money. If you would have retuned instead of purposely taking, holding my money we would not be at this present point.

You also stated a “threshold of $20,000.00”. I do not know anything about that. That was a conversation with you and Camille. So the goal for you guys was to still 20k I take it. It's not a good look when Bradshaw Media and Too Investments has taken and have not returned the money. What's the problem? It has been almost a year this month of May 2013. What's stopping both parties from returning the money? Too Investments just return the money back to Bradshaw MultiMedia your partner in crime so she can give the money back to the company Camille Bradshaw took it from. This is not hard to comprehend and this is not a "Foolish Baseless Rants as you stated. Return the Money!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Foolish Baseless Rants should not be allowed to harm innocent parties...

AUTHOR: Reason will Prevail - ()

This is the true and official response to the ridiculous diatribe submitted by Antonio R**** from TOO Investment.

Mr. R**** contacted our company after alleging that he had provided money to Camille Bradshaw for an investment for one of the artist that he represented.  The investment program that he allegedly applied to had an entry threshold of $20,000.00 which was to be invested in a program with a financial partner with whom we were working at the time.

The information that was allegedly provided to Mr. R**** regarding our program was incomplete and not authorized by our company or either of the principals noted in his complaint.  Additionally, the amount of funds allegedly paid by Mr. R**** was insufficent for his entry into the program.  Based on the information provided to our company, after the fact by Mr. R****, he had nothing signed by either our company or Bradshaw Multimedia establishing that funds were received from him for the program in question.

Sometime in the fall of 2012 Mr. R**** contacted Mr. Crosby regarding his alleged claim and was told that even though our company had not received the funds he alleged, we would process a return of his funds from other resources.  He was never told that any funds would be paid to him when they were scheduled to be paid as he alleged.  As a courtesy and to dispell any negative inference of wrongdoing, Mr.. Crosby told him that we would pay him $10,000.00 as a good faith effort on our part, and that we would deal with Ms. Bradshaw to recover the funds paid out to him.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we were delayed in making the payment to Mr. R**** as planned and he became quite combative and insistent on the fact that he was being defrauded by our company.  At that point Mr. May in our company began to correspond with him and assured him that our company would make good on making a payment to him.  We asked that he provide us with documentation in support of his claim and he provided us with incomplete information which inculded an unsigned receipt, on his part, for the payment of the funds to Bradshaw Multimedia.  Notwithstanding this omission we indicated to Mr. R**** that we would make a payment to him in the amount of $10,000.00 when funds became available to us from antoher source.

Due to the fact that Mr. May was requried to travel out of the country unexpectedly he was unavaialble to respond to internet e-mail communications sent by Mr. R**** relative to payment to him from our company.  When Mr. R**** reached out to Mr. Crosby regarding his inability to contact Mr. May, Mr. Crosby notified Mr. May of Mr. R****'s efforts to contact him.  Mr. May responded to Mr. R**** and explained the reason for his inability to communicate with him and indicated that as soon as he returned to the States he would arrange with the corporate counsel for the company to process the payment to Mr. R****.  Mr. R**** indicated that he had no interest in pursuing the matter with our company further and would be retaining an attorney to settle his claim.

Given the fact that Mr. R**** had no basis for a cliam against our company, and no definitive documentation which in any way supported his alleged claim against our company, we determined that we would wait to be contacted by Mr. R****'s attorney and assert our defense at that time to his baseless claim.  To date we have not been contacted by anyone representing Mr. R**** and if we are they will be referred to our corporate counsel, and pursued for making a fradulent, baseless and undocumented claim against our company.