Complaint Review: Brain byte Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: simple — United States of America
Brain byte Inc.
India Thousand Oaks, California United States of America

Brain byte Inc. Garry Scamers at brain byte tech inc. Thousand Oaks, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Brain Byte thieves

I called brain byte tech inc. to provide me support as i was facing the problem with my computer that my outlook was not working and garry told me that the is a trojan and some viruses which he need to fix then only the problem can be fixed and he charged me $599.99 and then my issue was fixed in more than 4 days. And then when i called dell they told me there was no infection present in my computer. And brain byte tech inc. is not affiliated with them .

i would like to tell everybody that brain byte people are scammers scamming people like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brain-byte-Inc/Thousand-Oaks-California-91362/Brain-byte-Inc-Garry-Scamers-at-brain-byte-tech-inc-Thousand-Oaks-California-825080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brain byte Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Brain Byte thieves

AUTHOR: Lary Roskowski - ()

I thought I was contacting AOL help. Somehow Brain byte was on my PC.

I'll keep it short, they had control of my cursor and did not fix the problem. My card was charged for 4 years of service.

I contacted them to cancel contract, I had paid $499.00 for 4 years coverage. I was told they could only refund $200.00 because they had performed work. It has been a year and I have spoken to them 10 times and they say I  can't get a refund because something expired ?????

These guys are first class scammers and should be in jail.

I would like to visit their office, and I will if I ever get to New Dehli.

Avoid these fools , they are criminals.