Complaint Review: brainydeal

• Submitted: Tue, November 29, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 01, 2011

• Reported By: Tony — Boise Idaho
brainydeal

brainydeal This user sells on e-bay, amazon.com, brainydeal batteries, brainydeal.com, and others Do not buy from this seller! Internet

*Author of original report: Resolved

*Consumer Comment: need power

I placed the order for 2 laptop batteries on Monday November 21st at 1:30 PM (Mountain Time) and paid for 2nd day shipping because I needed them by Wednesday 5 PM to give as a birthday present. On Tuesday morning November 22nd I checked and saw that the items had not yet shipped so I emailed the seller informing him that I had paid for 2nd day shipping because I needed the items by Wednesday November 23rd at 5 PM but if he could not get them to me by that time by either sending them overnight, which would be what it would now take to get them to me in time, or just sending them free/regular if he could not do that and I would give them as a Christmas present . The seller ignored this email (as well as the next two I sent him) and went ahead and sent them 2nd day anyway and charged me for 2nd shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/brainydeal/internet/brainydeal-This-user-sells-on-e-bay-amazoncom-brainydeal-batteries-brainydealcom-and-802742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on brainydeal

Resolved

AUTHOR: Tony - (USA)

Brainydeal issued an apology and a refund for the expedited shipping in the amount of $12.  Thank you brainydeal!

need power

AUTHOR: Tomas - (U.S.A.)

I need this battery power for emergency start up of the fetuses I use in my experiments!