Complaint Review: BrakePerformance.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 19, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:Sunnyvale California
BrakePerformance.com
8955 Oso Ave. #B Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

BrakePerformance.com Sent wrong parts and do not want to make good on it. Chatsworth, California

*Author of original report: Issue resolved. Brake performance makes GOOD!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: BrakePerformance.com

Order # 20137

I ordered a set of Rotors with pads included for my vehicle. I received the correct rotors, and 3/4 of the correct pads. But 1/4 of them were incorrect. I had the vehicle already torn apart, and the mechanic was involved in the job. I had to purchase alternate pads that FIT my vehicle at an additional expense of $85.00, and pay extra to have the mechanic remove the incorrect pad set that he had already installed, and install this COMPLETE set. When I notified the company of this dilemma on their next business day, they said they would only pay me $10.00 back and send me another set of pads. I want my money back for the pads that I had to purchase to complete this job. These guys are crooks! Do not trust them. Do not buy from them. GO to someone like autopartswarehouse instead.

Anthony
Sunnyvale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2009 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BrakePerformancecom/Chatsworth-California-91311/BrakePerformancecom-Sent-wrong-parts-and-do-not-want-to-make-good-on-it-Chatsworth-Cali-413944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BrakePerformance.com

Issue resolved. Brake performance makes GOOD!

AUTHOR: Anthony - (U.S.A.)

I have resolved my issue with Brake Performance amicably. They have graciously agreed to compensate me for the difference in purchasing the new pads. I rescind my earlier review and would recommend their products proudly. Definitely a 'buy again' seller.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

BrakePerformance.com

AUTHOR: Brake Performance - (U.S.A.)

This customer ordered one set of our "Premium Slotted and Dimpled Brake Rotors" and received a FREE set of Brake Pads as a special promotion. He opted to upgrade his pads for an additional $10. Upon receiving his order he called us to complain that the Brake Pads we sent him were incorrect. We responded to him that we would send the correct Brake Pads at no charge as per our policy, and for his inconvenience we would refund the $10 charge.

Instead of accepting our offer he has profanely harassed our employees and threatened that if we did not pay more then we were obligated to do, he would give us negative reviews on the internet. Instead of handling this issue in a courteous manner, this customer has acted very unprofessional and childish. We have thousands of happy customers and we did everything within our policy to resolve this issue.