Complaint Review: Brandsmart USa

• Submitted: Thu, May 12, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, May 13, 2011

• Reported By: Disgusted with Customer Service — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Brandsmart USa
Stockbridge, Georgia United States of America

Brandsmart USa Warranty Rip Off and Horrible Customer Service Stockbridge, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: BrandsMart U.S.A.

I purchased a laptop from Brandsmart, along with the warranty.  I asked the Salesperson if the warranty would go into effect after the manufacturer's warranty expired.  He stated yes and I purchased it.  Little did I know this was not true.  After questioning the validity of the warranty, the customer service manager stated that the distributors would not cover everything with the warranty, that's why they activated theirs on the date of purchase.

I later found out that my neighbor had the same issue with her laptop that I did and we both bought them from Brandsmart.  (Defective hardrive) This makes me leary of the products this company sells.

The warranty department is a joke.  I have never seen warranty take 6 weeks to repair a product.  According to them, this is the standard timeframe for repairs.  After the painful 6 week wait, I wen t to pick up my laptop and was not given any information regarding the repairs to my laptop.  RIDICULOULS!!!!  I will never purchase anything from this company again, they are the absolute WORST!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2011 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brandsmart-USa/Stockbridge-Georgia-/Brandsmart-USa-Warranty-Rip-Off-and-Horrible-Customer-Service-Stockbridge-Georgia-728517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brandsmart USa

BrandsMart U.S.A.

AUTHOR: Eb - (U.S.A.)

Dear BrandsMart U.S.A. Valued Customer,

My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations at BrandsMart U.S.A.Customer Service is our number 1 priority.

We were sorry to learn of your experience, as described in your letter,  in regards to your laptop repaired. If you have any problems, questions, and or concerns, please direct these inquiries to my personal attention.Here is my direct line 954-797-4030, or nationwide 1-800-432-8479, ext. 4030.

Here is my email address Eydie.bowe@bm1.brandsmart.com
It would truly be my pleasure to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,