Complaint Review: brandsmart usa

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: teresa — lauderhill Florida United States of America
brandsmart usa
128014 w sunrise blvd sunrise, Florida United States of America

brandsmart usa would not honor warranty or exchange tv that doent work. tv purchased less than 24 hrs ago sunrise, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

I'm very hurt and angered by the actions of brandsmart usa and its employees!!!!! on FEb 21st 2012 i purchased 3 lcd tv's from brandsmart 2, 32" and 1, 40" and also a chest freezer. i also purchased all warranties for each item i spent a total of  $1350 .  i got the tvs home the 2 32" worked fine but the 40 had colored lines in it. so the next day FEb. 22 2012 i returned to the store to replace the non working tv and i was informed that they would be unable to help me because i physically damaged the tv.

so i'm looking at them in aww. do you think i would spend 500 on a tv to take it home damage it bring it back not for a refund,but for a working tv???  so i then asked what was the 100 warranty i purchased for? they informed me that it was for parts and there was nothing they could do for me.

so now i have to go out and spend another 500 on a tv.  i'm stuck with this huge non working 4o" tv plus unusable warranty sitting in my closet i work very hard for my money and i saved up to buy  these items now i'm out 500 this is very wrong these companies shouldn't be able to do this to consumers and get away with it i will never shop there again ever.

so inturn,  i came home retrieved the other 2 tvs and the freezer got part of my money back and went over to hhgregg and brought all the items over and spent 500 more dollars on another 40 inch it was a big head ache but i will never give them other red cent of my hard earned money hhgregg  just gained a new customer and let me tell you they have excellent customer service and i didn't have to spend any extra for a warranty. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AT BRANDSMART USA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/brandsmart-usa/sunrise-Florida-33323/brandsmart-usa-would-not-honor-warranty-or-exchange-tv-that-doent-work-tv-purchased-less-844882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on brandsmart usa

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Eb - (U.S.A.)

Dear BrandsMart U.S.A. Valued Customer,
My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations for BrandsMart U.S.A.
Customer Service is our #1 priority.
If you have any problems, questions, and or concerns, please direct these inquiries to my personal attention.
Here is my direct line 954-797-4030, or nationwide 1-800-432-8479, ext. 4030.
Here is my email address eydie.bowe@bm1.brandsmart.com
It would truly be my pleasure to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Eydie Bowe