• Report: #1091931

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — cuero Texas
Brandt Wiswell
16704 rivendell lane Austin Tx 78767 Austin, Texas USA

Brandt Wiswell deceptive sales tactics fraudenlent vehicle sale . fail to disclose safety and major mechanical issues Austin Texas

*Consumer Comment: It all comes down to one question

Do not buy anything From this individual!

I made the mistake of answering an ad from him for the purpose of purchasing a used truck for my college bound son.

Brandt claimed to be a "Certified master tech" and a business owner on 6th street in Austin. He claimed he had taken meticulous care of the mechanical parts of this truck he was selling. brandt said his mother haad been usung the vehicle to drive back n forth to work... yea I believed him.

While first sitting in vehicle, the drivers side window wouldnt roll down.. " shouldve been my first hint'

I negotiated a price  in good faith and I gave him a deposit and took vehicle,  I couldnt even get vehicle home without check engine light coming on and the tranny began to slip!!!!  We stopprd to check vehicle and top off the tank which showed 3/4 tank and it took 15.3 gallons to fill!!! gas guage didnt work,,,,After Technician checked vehicle he advised that vehicle was unsafe to operate due to severely worn ball joints and needs a new trsnsmission, fuel pump was failing, catayletic converter was bad  and multiple other major repairs totlally over $3000.00

I made several attempts to contact Mr.Wiswell and return the vehicle and get my deposit back. M. Wiswells only rexsponse to me has been via 3 txt and has been in the form of demanding pmt while ignoring my concerns.

I have Since filed small claims action and am waiting fro reply. Bottom line is, he cannot be trusted IMO and I wish I had googled his name prioer to doing business with him. He is all over the internet for fraudualent and deceptive business practices.

Buyer Beware !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brandt-Wiswell/Austin-Texas-78737/Brandt-Wiswell-deceptive-sales-tactics-fraudenlent-vehicle-sale-fail-to-disclose-safety-1091931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brandt Wiswell

It all comes down to one question

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"have Since filed small claims action"

The judge will ask, what are the terms of the written warranty?