Complaint Review: Branson's Nantucket

• Reported By: MJN — Benton Arkansas
Branson's Nantucket
2837 State Hwy 265 Branson, Missouri USA

Branson's Nantucket NO DEED Branson Missouri

We purchased a timeshare (although they said they were not a timeshare!) from Branson's Nantucket, Branson, Missouri in November 2012.  We have tried to get a week of stay there and it is impossible!  We ask for September or October and they said they didn't have anything for us until March 2014.  I don't want to go in March 2014!  There were so many lies told to us while they were giving the presentation and we believed them....Never believe anything they say!  They did ask us to come back in November of this year for another presentation and we could have 2 nights in our condo which we did and we had to pay $149 to stay there.  In the presentation ungrade they were wanting to get us a better deal and this is when we found the months were could stay there was in January - the first week of March...for pete sake, who wants those months.  We were never told we only had those months.  They had told us in the first presentation that we could come anytime but not during the summer which was prime time and that was fine with us, but I don't want those months!  So we decided to sell it and now we can't get a filed deed from them until we have owned the timeshare for 24 months because it is still under construction.  Checking the work they have done when we were there this November I don't see how it will be finished next year....very little has been added!  I have now gone to the BBB with my complaint.

I called a woman at Branson's Nantucket today and she said we didn't read the contract because the top page which is 'Contract For Purchase And Sale Of Vacation Interest' has a very small print under it that says (Pre-Construction) which she says means it is under construction and we can't get a deed yet.  My husband said these pages are copies and they had added that small print after we signed because he read it before and it wasn't there on the original and we had never bothered to read it after we received the copies.  This place is a ripoff for sure!  If anyone wants to join us in a class action suit we will be glad to see what we can do.  Contact: (((REDACTED))) @yahoo.com if you are interested.  We are seniors at we do not like being taken advanage of nor does anyone else!  I thought when you paid cash for something you got a title or a deed or something saying you do legally own it!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bransons-Nantucket/Branson-Missouri-65616/Bransons-Nantucket-NO-DEED-Branson-Missouri-1108686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Branson's Nantucket