Complaint Review: Brauer Law Offices

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jasmin — Mililani Hawaii
Brauer Law Offices
16430 N. Scottsdale Road # 425 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Brauer Law Offices Law firm does magic. First they offer to make your debt disappear, then take your money and disappear! Scottsdale Arizona

Bottom line, they say they can help you become debt free in 24 - 36 months After you pay the lawyers fee of about $5000 over a 12-month period.  After the fee is paid they are supposed to make offers to the creditors to allow you to settle your debt for .30 to .40 on the dollar.   I struggled through that year with a $4xx/mo lawyer free which afterwards, they had not made any attempts to contact my creditors because apparently they were still harrassing me by phone.  My creditors also noted that they had not been informed that I hired an attorney to handle my accounts.  All this was about 4 years ago and now they are gone.  The firm just disappeared with $5000 that I paid them to help me.  I feel the company took advantage of me and I would like to find a way somehow to recover some or all of it from them.   Finally, I am still not debt free.  I have come to the conclussion to take matters in my own hands and not to depend on these companies who say they can help you become debt free.  I'm sure there are some out there who truly do what they say they do but not this one.  I'm sure that's why they either fled or now go by another Law Firm name.  After reading the reports and trying to contact them over the last year or so, I know they have a bad reputation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brauer-Law-Offices/-Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/Brauer-Law-Offices-Law-firm-does-magic-First-they-offer-to-make-your-debt-disappear-t-1053681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brauer Law Offices