rank

Bravofly.com
30, Corso San Gottardo chiasso, Select State/Province United States of America

Bravofly.com bravofly Group sneaky business practices chiasso, Other

*Author of original report: BRAVOFLY.COM

I went to book a flight after someone on a website said they were good (must have been a shill). Went back and forth over 2 days, making sure of times with my husband. Decided to leave at 3:15 from Vence to Naples. went to bravofly.com and chose THAT flight, double checked on payment page and paid. WHen I received the confirmatiion email, I checked the flight and IT WAS A LATER ONE THAT HAD BEEN 3" BELOW ON THE PAGE!!! Several calls to change flight over days, each one being charged a fee. That's the start of your lies, Sofia of Bravofly.j The phone number in the states DOESN"T work at all. The calls don't go through.
Finally decided to cancel due to difficulties and rudeness and wanted a full refund, or at least the amount of refund you'd expect here if you cancelled a flight, perhaps 10%-20%.

I contacted my credit card company and they put a temporary hold. In the meantime, Bravofly sends me an email of a $63 refund for $400+ tickets I NEVER CHOSE. Emails from them in response to mine are full of lies. They insisted I made the wrong choice, then they said I clicked to them through another website and THAT website made the booking error! Stuff like that. Refuse to take responsibility that websites can make errors like that!

Received a call today that Bravofly will not accept my credit from the credit card! And here's the catch-22....the only proof I can submit would be confirmation of the flight I wanted!!! A joke, right? Now how could I do that If I never received the flight I wanted???

I don't know what other recourse I have being in the US and where they are. If anyone knows any legal recourse I might have I would love to hear it. Otherwise, I am being robbed of $400+_ for a flight I didn't want and the calls I made that they charge for(!) to correct the error THEY MADE.  Perhaps they think all Americans are rich??  I saved long and hard for this trip and $400 is a HUGE amount to us.

And I won't be surprised if Sofia (yes, I received emails from her and I see her responses here) responds to this with her lies. She tries to sound professional, but the company is a SCAM. And if there is no legal recourse, I am copying this letter and will be posting it all over the internet, and even if nothing can be done, sending it to any country's consumer agency. I have already done some of that and the company is being investigated by a UK organization, I believe.

In sum, BRAVOFLY, COM IS A SCAM!! THEY ARE ROBBERS. DO NOT EVER, EVER, GO TO THEIR WEBSITE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bravoflycom/chiasso-Select-StateProvince-/Bravoflycom-bravofly-Group-sneaky-business-practices-chiasso-Other-814840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bravofly.com

BRAVOFLY.COM

AUTHOR: kaylaartist - (United States of America)

The company has refunded the full amount.