Complaint Review: brazzers

• Updated: Thu, June 30, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Port Saint Lucie Florida United States of America
brazzers

brazzers fraudulent billing after I canceled my free trial Internet

I was billed fraudulently after I canceled within an hour of creating it. I wrote them about the charge and they told me I canceled, but that I signed up for another free trial at the same time. I wasn't aware of this and when I canceled I assumed they would cancel everything, but no they pick and choose what they want to cancel so that they can bill you. I asked for a refund and they told me right out "no". I don't believe I should have been billed in the first place, so I call this fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/brazzers/internet/brazzers-fraudulent-billing-after-I-canceled-my-free-trial-Internet-747754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on brazzers