Complaint Review: breadstreet.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 29, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 29, 2011

• Reported By: JP — Berthoud Colorado United States of America
breadstreet.com

breadstreet.com investorinspector.com Another Business Funding Rip Off - DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, Internet

I paid for their ongoing subsrcription for 2 months in order to contact Angel/Equtiy Investment leads. They claim to have an exceptional list of accredited investors and they do have lists of hundreds (maybe even thousands of people) but it is a complete waste of time. I'm not sure how they get these people name and email addresses?

Most never respond to the phone calls or emails and roughly 1/2 that did, didn't know what I was talking about.  The majority of the other 1/2 were simply mortgage brokers looking to get you a loan - not provide equity/angel funding for business.

I cancelled my subscription after 2 months, but was billed an additional month. It's only $49.95 but it on principle, I asked for the refund. No response for 2 months on the contact page or the email address I had. I then disputed the charge with my CC company and they finally responded.  I was told by Jeff Cline that I would get a refund. Guess what, that never happened and I've sent various emails with no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/breadstreetcom/internet/breadstreetcom-investorinspectorcom-Another-Business-Funding-Rip-Off-DONT-WASTE-YOUR-M-770461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on breadstreet.com