Complaint Review: Breakaway courier delivery

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Leigh Ann — Shawnee Oklahoma
Breakaway courier delivery
New Delhi , India

Breakaway courier delivery Rao Anderson usapchlott2013@gmail.com sent me an email stating I won 1,000,000.00.Then I received another email stating the breakaway courier se New Delhi India

I received an email yesterday from dave sayer@usapchlott2013.com stating I won a million dollars. I sent the information he requested. Today I received another email telling me to give my information to Rao Anderson @ breakaway courier delivery @shqiptar.eu. Then I researched some and found this Site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Breakaway-courier-delivery-/New-Delhi-110057/Breakaway-courier-delivery-Rao-Anderson-usapchlott2013gmailcom-sent-me-an-email-statin-1073062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Breakaway courier delivery