Complaint Review: BreedersClub.Net - Dean Hamill,

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: The Blue Adept — lweisburg Pennsylvania
BreedersClub.Net - Dean Hamill,
5897 Canary Road, Westlake Oregon 97493 West Lake, Oregon USA

BreedersClub.Net - Dean Hamill, Dean Hamill, Breedersclub.Net, CatsForYou.com BREEDERSCLUB.NET RIP OFF COMPANY DEAN HAMILL West Lake Oregon

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Scammer misrepresents his business

I  placed  a  ad  with  This  company's  online  server  Breedersclub.net.  The  adtaker  said  it  would  take  a  day  or  two  to  process  the  ad  and  that  it  would  be  up  and  running   over  the  weekend.  I  checked  the  site,  And  The  Ad  was  not  up.  I  waited  till  monday  and called  and  spoke  with  thier  ads  Manager, She  said   that  there could have been a  glitch  in  the  system  and  That  she  would  take  care  of  it.   Again old   I  checked  and  The  ad  was  Not  up.  I  bought  a  year  subscription  To  this  site  for  Over  $300.00  after  you  pay  for  all  the  ad ons  that  they  charge  you  for, Breeder  placment  top  ranking  positions  on  the  site  and  so  forth.  The  Bottom  Line  is  that  the  ad  Never  went  up.  After  I  called  Back  I  got  the  answering   service  to  complain, And  was  not  called  back,  emailed  back  or  anything.  I  am  disputing  This  charge  with  Visa,  Becuase  the  services  were  Never  provided  for  me and  They  to  date  have  not  issued  me  a  Refund.   I  don;t  Know  what  kind  of  show  They  are  running  There  but  This  is  not  a  way  to  treat  customers,  They  took  My  money  and  Ran  with  it.   Bottom  Line  Breedersclub.net  is  a  SCAM  Company  with  Bad  Customer Service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 03:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BreedersClubNet-Dean-Hamill/West-Lake-Oregon-97493/BreedersClubNet-Dean-Hamill-Dean-Hamill-BreedersclubNet-CatsForYoucom-BREEDERS-1068291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BreedersClub.Net - Dean Hamill,

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Scammer misrepresents his business

AUTHOR: Dean - (U.S.A.)

In reply to the complaint, our research has shown that this was posted by a person who was actually deleted from our site because of gross misrepresentations.  He doesn't live in Lweisburg, PA (sic) but rather in Brooklyn, New York and does business out of a store front, which violates our advertising guidelines.  Upon discovering this, I did send him a check in the full amount of a refund.  However, it was never cashed because he used an assumed name to hide his actual identity.  Since that person doesn't exist, he couldn't cash the check.

He then proceeded to attempt to register for advertising and post other ads under other assumed names.  Our policy is to "human review" all posted ads.  We discovered the attempts at further abuse of our classifieds system and deleted those registrations and ads, also.  He threatened to spread defamation about my company, which he has.  Considering we have been doing business since year 2000 and have very few complaints, along with thousands of satisfied and loyal customers, this complaint should be seen as merely an attempt to spread negative information about an otherwise reputable, highly respected company.