Complaint Review: breedmasterane corso

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: richard wolfe — pompano beach Florida
breedmasterane corso
southwest ranches broward couny, Florida USA

breedmasterane corso BREEDMASTER, THANKS FOR KILLING MY DOG broward couny Florida

i had been doing volunteer dog fostering. Milo, a Doberman came to me sick, abused and timid. Milo had been with me for months and regained his strength and health and showed signs of aggression. Because of his aggession he was unadoptable. I took him to Larry at Breedmaster for a 2 week $750.00 stayover for his aggression issue with agreed upon weekly visits. After week 1 we went to visit him and saw no improvement whatsoever. Week 2 same thing, no improvement. Week 3 we had been out of town and did not visit. The 4th week we visited Milo and noticed a large hole on his skin at the top of his head. Larry was not there, his wife said Milos' wound must be from his crate. She told us it was a 24 inch crate. Way to small for that dog. I rushed home to get a crate that was suitable for Milo. My wife and I discussed taking him home that day because of our concern Milo was not only not getting proper therapy but not getting proper common sense living arrangements. It seemed as if Milo was crated all day and night. That's an entire subject! Finally, after 7 weeks Larry said Milo was ready to go home. We picked Milo up and were instructed to keep a metal choke pronged collar and simply lift him off the ground till he submisses or is near passing out. I know that seems unbelievable, IT IS TRUE. I did ask for my money back. Larry said he would make weekly visits to our home until Milo was adopted. The first week he stood us up with no phone call, text or anything. The second week we called because he was late and his wife said he would not becoming because of the rain. It was not raining at our home. The third week larry came to my home and I had Milo on a leash as we headed out the door. Larry got to close and Milo tore him up real good. Lots of blood and Larry sceamed lik a little girl. Poetic Justice! I only wish Milo got a bunch more of Larry. The next day i had to put Milo down. I cried like alittle girl. We never got our 48 inch dog crate back. Larry said he lost it. Lost it, a 48 inch crate. We did file a small claim matter in the Broward Court and Breedmaster had received proper service for our court date. Unfortunatly, I was out of town at the initial pre-trial date and never followed up. DO NOT use Breedmaster for any of your pets needs. Larry is dishonest, unprofessional, uncaring and is a RIPOFF. His intelligence level is low. If you are an animal lover, watch him use his pistol to shoot cats for fun. He did that at our first and other visits. My wife almost ripped him a nice one. Feel free to contact me at (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/breedmasterane-corso/broward-couny-Florida-33330/breedmasterane-corso-BREEDMASTER-THANKS-FOR-KILLING-MY-DOG-broward-couny-Florida-1164093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on breedmasterane corso