Complaint Review: Breezy Point real Estate

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: kayla — Aldrich Minnesota
Breezy Point real Estate
30375 Alpine Drive Breezy Point, Minnesota USA

Breezy Point real Estate Breezy point resortWhitebirch estates scam,ripoff,threats,wage garnishment, high pressure, timeshare Breezy Point Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Timeshare Presentations

We went to a presentation at Breezy point real estate. It was high pressure and we bought into it. We asked lots of questions.

One of our questions was what if our financial situation changed was there a way out. They said yes just contact us and we will help you. We also asked about what fees there would be and were told the only fees would be our every other year maintenance, association fees and taxes. They never told us about the huge RCI fees we would have to pay.

We found ourselves in a bad financial place and called them as they said. They were less than helpful. They were rude and got mad when we said we could no longer afford to pay.

We have now had them send someone to our home. We were not home but my teenage daughter was they gave her what looked to be court papers. There was no court information on them though and not court date. There was no court seal or jusdges name and signiture either.

We recieved in the mail today a notice saying they are going to garnish wages or bank accounts. There has been no judgement against us and they did not send the required forms for us to file for exemption. This has been a nighmare.

They are not willing to fullfill promises made do not do business with them Time Shares are a scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Breezy-Point-real-Estate/Breezy-Point-Minnesota-56472/Breezy-Point-real-Estate-Breezy-point-resortWhitebirch-estates-scamripoffthreatswage-g-1116155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Breezy Point real Estate

Timeshare Presentations

AUTHOR: KyHarper - ()

I attended two timeshare presentations while on holiday, to get the freebies offered, and both times successfully managed to resist buying anything.  But some of the tactics used to get you to sign are pretty outrageous.  Typical tactics involve insults (you are too cheap / too stupid / too afraid), keeping you three times as long as they said they would to try and wear you down, and in one case putting a "plant" in the room they left me in to "have a think about it" so he could report back on what my objections were going to be, thus allowing them to have a ready answer. And to cap it all, the gift voucher I got at the end of it was for a store that closed an hour before I was "released" from the presentation.  I imagine they try to target people who are on the last day of their holiday to avoid having to actually redeem any of the vouchers as a result.  I had the last laugh, however, as it was only the penultimate day of my stay...