Complaint Review: Breland electronics,inc

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Yolanda Walker — Columbia Mississippi
Breland electronics,inc
1213 hwy 98 bypass Columbia, Mississippi USA

Breland electronics,inc Breland electronics located in Columbia, MS, sold me a KYROS 7 Coby never repaired or returned the item manufactured by them to retailer Breland Electronics Inc Columbia Mississippi

I purchased a KYROS 7" tablet from retailer Breland Electronics Inc.. of Columbia, MS on February 12, 2013. The tablet did not function properly and was missing the side port where the USB cord plugs into. Breland Electronics sent it off to th manufacturer COBY for repairs and never received it back. Upon calling several times, the retailer was told the company went our of business. I, Yolanda Walker, the customer paid $181.89 for the tablet. I am without a tablet and my money. I have a copy of the receipt for the tablet I purchased. I would like the item I paid for or a refund of all money paid for the item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Breland-electronicsinc/Columbia-Mississippi-39429/Breland-electronicsinc-Breland-electronics-located-in-Columbia-MS-sold-me-a-KYROS-7-Co-1125476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Breland electronics,inc