Complaint Review: Brenda Cole

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: Lee — TOLEDO Ohio
Brenda Cole
Macomb, Oklahoma USA

Brenda Cole Trinity Baker, Brenda Baker Manipulative Cell Phone ScamWoman Macomb Oklahoma

Brenda Cole approached me online after I put my contract on trademycellular.com. She said she was interested in taking over the rest of my two-year contract. However, I wanted to port my two numbers out to another company and stupidly I agreed to allowing her to take over billing responsibility then to port my numbers out afterward. The only issue is one of my phones was locked and she said she had a buddy who could get it unlocked if I gave her my IMEI number, so I did.

After the billing responsibility was transferred she did give me the new cell phone account number and the security code so that I could access it to port my numbers out and that is when I noticed the account was in the name of Trinity Baker and not Brenda Cole and the account balance which was paid in full before the transfer of the account responsibility was already up to $1500.

When trying to port my numbers over I needed an address from Brenda since she was responsible for the account that my numbers were on. She gave me P.O. Box 93 Macomb, OK 74852. The next morning after feeling uneasy about the name discrepancy and account balance I began to Google Brenda Cole and the P.O. Box and both her name and address had scam reports associated with them.

Once I saw this I decided to not do business with Brenda anymore. My numbers were not ported over and my phone was not unlocked. In the initial ad that I put on trademycellular.com I did mention that I would pay for the person taking over first month of service, BUT I REFUSE to give money to a scammer so I texted Brenda and told her I was no longer doing business with her and she immediately said she had my IMEI number and would report the phones stolen to our service provider if I did not send the money. I told her to do what she had to do and have a nice day then went and bought two brand new phones. Brenda attempted to manipulate and blackmail me to get what she wanted, but it did not work.

I am convinced BUT canNOT prove that Brenda Cole has stolen Trinity Bakers' identity. When I confronted her about it she said that she had been trying to get someone to remove the fraud alerts on her name so people would not think she is associated with scams, BUT let us not forget, she gave me the exact P.O. Box that was directly linked to a scam in OK.

I tried to take all of the information I gathered on Brenda to the police, but was sent away; however, I did report it to my previous service provider for them to handle accordingly.

DO NOT do business with Brenda, she seems kind, is very enjoyable to talk to and is very knowledgeable about cell phones, but her kindness is all an illusion to get what she wants.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 04:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brenda-Cole/Macomb-Oklahoma-74852/Brenda-Cole-Trinity-Baker-Brenda-Baker-Manipulative-Cell-Phone-ScamWoman-Macomb-Oklahoma-1087148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brenda Cole