Complaint Review: Brenda Hale

• Reported By: anonymous — Rochester New York
Brenda Hale
3677 Marion Walworth Road Marion, Select State/Province USA

Brenda Hale ecommerce Marion NY New York

I was taken in so desparete to start a home business. I could have done  everything by reading an article.  All the info they share can suck you in.  They are truely a ripoff.

Every call they were hard selling some other service which "if I want to succeed, this package is really important". Again, all ripoffs.  Every week someone different would call with their "help" to get me started.  But really, it was just words and confusing.

Talk about fast talking.  I couldn't keep up as they went on and on, every once in awhile asking if there were any questions but before I could get into anything, they were back spouting all the wonderful things I would experience.

It was my own stupidity that I kept going.  I will do whatever I can to make this go away and try to stop the outgoing funds (for nothing).

If nothing else, I hope you will read this and stop before you agree or sign anything.  Lesson well learned and I have payed a big price for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brenda-Hale/Marion-Select-StateProvince-14505/Brenda-Hale-ecommerce-Marion-NY-New-York-1099501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brenda Hale