Complaint Review: Brenda Keefer

• Reported By: Bonnie — Vineyard Haven Massachusetts
Brenda Keefer
Kodak, Tennessee USA

Brenda Keefer Brenda Keefer rip off Kodak Tennessee

Brenda Keefer is a con artist. I hired her to get me speaking engagements and she never did any of the work and never answered any of my emails or phone calls. I started calling her a couple of times a week to see if I could get some response. I also sent many emails. She never responded to anything.

It's clear that she just takes people's money and does nothing. She promised that if she didn't get me a speaking gig within the first 3 months, she would refund my money. I have heard nothing.

This is a big scam and I hope no one else falls for this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brenda-Keefer/Kodak-Tennessee-37764/Brenda-Keefer-Brenda-Keefer-rip-off-Kodak-Tennessee-1061072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brenda Keefer