Complaint Review: Brent Hagar State Farm Agent

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: BobSuruncle — Tulsa Oklahoma
Brent Hagar State Farm Agent
324 W Main St Jenks, Oklahoma USA

Brent Hagar State Farm Agent Lousy Customer Service, Rude, Incompetent Jenks Oklahoma

*Author of original report: Astoundingly bad.

*Author of original report: Thanks for that useless response.

*General Comment: You know...

Astoundingly bad. After repeatedly asking them to send proof of insurance to my email address, and asking them to confirm my email address, they got rude and nasty with me. Brent Hagar repeatedly refused to return my phone calls. He met with my wife and threatened her with terminating all our policies. I filed a formal complaint with the Oklahoma Depart of Insurance and his response was intentionally fraudulent to cover his our incompetence. Two years later (8/6/2013) when I had an accident claim I found out that State Farm STILL has my email address wrong. The claims department had to correct it and when Brent Hagar found out that I complained about his lousy service he threatened me to find another agent. We are moving all our policies. Here's the recent email exchange:

-----Original Message-----

You need to find another agent. We're done.

Brent Hagar

From: Me

Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 07:50 AM US Mountain Standard Time

To: Brent Hagar

Subject: Re: Claim Follow up

I repeatedly asked you to call me back two years ago when your office staff refused to correct my Email address.

The best time to call me back was before you provided false testimony to the Oklahoma department of insurance.

On Aug 7, 2013, at 8:15 PM, Brent Hagar  wrote:

I will call you tomorrow. I did not have a message to call you back today. What is the best time to call?

Brent Hagar

Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 04:51 PM US Mountain Standard Time

To: Brent Hagar

Subject: Re: Claim Follow up

Yes Mr Hagar.  It take you two years of you ignoring my requests to correct my email address and then the State Farm claims department has to correct it. I'm still waiting for you to return my phone calls but I'm not holding my breath.

Richard Howes

On Aug 7, 2013, at 4:58 PM, Brent Hagar wrote:

Super. Yes, our system shows both e-mail addresses as per above.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brent-Hagar-State-Farm-Agent/Jenks-Oklahoma-74037/Brent-Hagar-State-Farm-Agent-Lousy-Customer-Service-Rude-Incompetent-Jenks-Oklahoma-1074121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brent Hagar State Farm Agent

Astoundingly bad.

AUTHOR: BobSuruncle - ()

Astoundingly bad. After repeatedly asking them to send proof of insurance to my email address, and asking them to confirm my email address, they got rude and nasty with me. Brent Hagar repeatedly refused to return my phone calls. He met with my wife and threatened her with terminating all our policies. I filed a formal complaint with the Oklahoma Depart of Insurance for failing to provide proof of insurance and his response was intentionally fraudulent to cover his incompetence. Two years later (8/6/2013) when I had an accident claim I found out that State Farm STILL has my email address wrong. The claims department had to correct it and when Brent Hagar found out that I complained about his lousy service he threatened me to find another agent. We are moving all our policies.

Thanks for that useless response.

AUTHOR: BobSuruncle - ()

Thanks for that useless response. I got my money out of it. Oh. That's right. No one pays you for your opinion.

#3 General Comment

You know...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You know you get what you give in this world. You must have really been annoying these ppl for a agent who needs business to dismiss you as a client. I mean its JUST a email address. You could have had it taken care of at ANY of that companies branches. Making something so big out of something so small really shows you need more excitment in your life. It was a email address. You could have gotten off of your ass and ACTUALLy went into a office and had this taken care of. To go to the lengths that you yourself have stated tells pretty much everyone who reads this that you thrive on drama. Get over it. You had many other ways to resolve this issue but you were stubborn and did it your way.

You do realize that not only do the insurance agents BS with each other on a daily basis, but that the secrataries also do this. You may have put yourself into a slightly sticky situation. If you find you have trouble getting insurance locally then you have a idea as to why.