Complaint Review: br[ghter image dental labs

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: bm barnes — fpo ap United States of America
br[ghter image dental labs
2433 s university dr. fort worth, Texas United States of America

brighter image dental labs bill watson and laurie hall I canceled my order within 15 days of order and they will not return my money I HAVE called and emailed and whenI MENTION THE LAW they hang up fort worth, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Have you....

I ordered their product inwhich they said takes 30 days to make and then changed my mind  and canceled 15 days later they have not returned any of my money to my account but they withdrew it very fast.I just want my money back they sent their product anyway and I SENT IT BACK unopened.can you help me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/brghter-image-dental-labs/fort-worth-Texas-76109/brighter-image-dental-labs-bill-watson-and-laurie-hall-I-canceled-my-order-within-15-days-927432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on br[ghter image dental labs

Have you....

AUTHOR: TruthTeller - (United States of America)

Have you contacted the BBB there in Fort Worth? I am in the process now. I see report after report about this company on this an other sites. They need to be stopped, but more needs to be done to make this happen.