Complaint Review: brian-atwood

• Submitted: Fri, March 04, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 04, 2011

• Reported By: Carlo — London Nationwide United Kingdom
brian-atwood

brian-atwood Not sending items- no refund to my pay-pal account - never replied to emails or confirmed order neither shipment, Internet

On the 23rd of Feb 2011 I Ordered a jacket from the website (more than $300) and paid by pay-pal. I also paid an extra fee for a 4-7 days delivery via USPS. The only email I received was from paypal, saying "You sent a payment of $325.99 USD to ? ??".

From then I haven't received any other communication. I sent them an email, via the website on the 4th of March, so after 9 days from the payment but I didn't receive any answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2011 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/brian-atwood/internet/brian-atwood-Not-sending-items-no-refund-to-my-pay-pal-account-never-replied-to-emails-702702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on brian-atwood