Complaint Review: Brian Welker

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Matt — Lutz Florida
Brian Welker
7715 Robin Road, Dallas TX 75209 Dallas, Texas USA

Brian Welker Order placed 2/2. merchandise not delivered nor refunded. does not return emails or phone calls. Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: still no resonse

On 2/2/13, I ordered the Suspension upgrade including both front and rear sway bars + hardware for a 1991 Jaguar XJS. to date I have not received my merchandise. I contacted him about a month later when I wastold that they had been shipped and that I would receive them within the week.

I never received them (cost was $599.00 + Tax). i have called and left voice messages. I have sent multiple emails with a copy of the original invoice. To date I have not received any response.

I would like to received the merchandise. That's why i ordered it. At this point I would be happy with a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Welker/Dallas-Texas-75209/Brian-Welker-Order-placed-22-merchandise-not-delivered-nor-refunded-does-not-return-e-1060406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Welker

still no resonse

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

ordered swaybars in Fed 2013. no delivery of product. no refund. no response whatsoever.