Complaint Review: bridge Consulting / Nazar Kamangar

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Stephen — south san francisco United States of America
bridge Consulting / Nazar Kamangar

bridge Consulting / Nazar Kamangar Liar/Thief/Con/Fraud , Internet

Don't get Suckered into her scam!!!!

I almost got suckered into Bridge Consulting's scam recently. Nazar Kamangar is a great thief. She manipulates one to believing that she will do so much work for your place of business, then BOOM, she reveals her true colors. It is difficult for me to understand how one can one agree to $5,000, then bill $40,000? Yes,"forty thousand dollars"!.

This is how it all began, the short version. Bridge Consulting was recommended to me by a family friend. Nazar was kind enough to come into my place of work, shoot videos, write blogs and take some photos. I will not criticize her employees work, it was acceptable. Photos and videos were presentable. We initially agreed to a total price of $5000 for EVERYTHING. But when we were billed, out statement had a balance due of $40000. At this point, I kindly emailed, Nazar. She then turned side ways, threatening legal action against my company if we did not pay. [continued below]....
..... Also, promised to sabotage our social media sites. Not only that, while setting up our social media sites, she constantly emailed my administrative assistant to update social media sites and write blogs for her. Ahh, wasn't that YOUR job, NAZAR?

BOTTOM LINE- Stay far away! Do not trust her. Grade school students can do her work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bridge-Consulting-Nazar-Kamangar/internet/bridge-Consulting-Nazar-Kamangar-LiarThiefConFraud-Internet-987942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bridge Consulting / Nazar Kamangar