• Report: #1120125

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: rick — Shelbiana Kentucky
bridgeport bankruptcy aid
connicut , Connecticut USA

bridgeport bankruptcy aid fraudulant bankruptcy aid Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Everything worked out...

I purchased forms and assistance to file bankruptcy.  However, after paying for this service via pay pal, Bridgeport refused to send my materials and instruction.  They even refused to reply/respond to any of my numerous attempts to contact them.  Therfore, I filed a complaint with pay pal and to my disbelief pay pay sided with Bridgeport.  First of all, I had to speak with foreign women at pay pal who did not appear to comprehend my complaint after my numerous attempts to explain to them.  Moreover,  and most important, I have discovered both Bridgeport and pay pal to be crooks, and would advise everyone to stay away drom both.  Pay pal leads people to believe their purchases are safer with pay pal.  But on the other hand, this is the farthest from the truth.  Had I ordered direct with my bank card, I would have been protected by both the bank and the card.  And because it went through pay pal, the bank or card offered no protection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bridgeport-bankruptcy-aid/Connecticut/bridgeport-bankruptcy-aid-fraudulant-bankruptcy-aid-Connecticut-1120125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bridgeport bankruptcy aid

Everything worked out...

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

The day after I filed this report, I got an email from Bridgeport American telling me I could log back in without paying for the extension to complete my forms. I thought, what the heck - might as well, I've already paid them.

So I completed my questionaire and got my petition and all the other forms the next day, via a PDF attachment. I  printed & filed them. There were a few errors so I whited the mistakes out and corrected them.

Overall, I realized I could have downloaded blank forms & done it all myself because my situation is pretty simple & straightforward plus I know how to look up the laws. I realized when looking over the petition, I would have only been stumped on one thing that I could have looked up & I'm sure, figured it out.

At least the co. followed thru & I followed their instructions, contacted the bankruptcy clerk first, and had everything in order for filing, but again, I could have figured it all out, it was just common sense.