Complaint Review: Bridget Obrien

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: JaNelle — ogden Utah
Bridget Obrien
1833 Stonecrest Dr Roseville, , California USA

Bridget Obrien Beware of this individual, she has frauded us. We paid this woman $30,000 2 years ago to help get us some deals for our new products. She to this date has done nothing, but give us excuses. She is a fraud and will rip you off, she has done this to 5 other people we know and I am not sure of how many more she has done this to. We have been waiting for 2 yrs. and she keeps changing her contact info. so you can't find her. We have filed fraud charges against her with the state, and we are looking to contact the FBI on this matter as well. Roseville, California

*Author of original report: becareful who you fraud

*Author of original report: Boy Bridget Obrien you just got yourself in alot of trouble

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: JANELLE GARNERWHO WAS CONVICTED OF FRAUD IS A CO CONSPIRATOR IN DEFAMING ME STALKING IDENTITY THEFT AND EXTORTION!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Bridget Obrien rebuttal:JANELLE GARNER CONVICTED FRAUD! Conspiracy to Defraud. Extortion.Stalking.Libel

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Conspiracy to defame-Stalking and Harassment of family and clients- Identity Theft

*Consumer Comment: She got me too, how can I help your case?

Two years ago we hired Bridget Obrien as a creative consalutant out of Hollywood. She promised us several different deals for our new brand. But everytime we wanted a progress report, she kept bringing up excuses  for delays. A month ago we spoke with 5 other individuals that she has done the same thiing to. She has collected $30,000 from us, and over $100,000 total from the other individuals. We are working with law enforcement currently to fnd her and have her arrested for fraud. Please beware of her. She is a fraud. BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridget-Obrien/Roseville-California-95747/Bridget-Obrien-Beware-of-this-individual-she-has-frauded-us-We-paid-this-woman-30000-1124120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridget Obrien

becareful who you fraud

AUTHOR: JaNelle - ()

IF YOU ARE NOT GUILTY THEN SHOW YOURSELF, CONTACT US, IF YOU DON'T DO THIS IT SHOWS YOUR GUILT.

Boy Bridget Obrien you just got yourself in alot of trouble

AUTHOR: JaNelle - ()

Bridget I just sent this to my attorney, and he said your in alot of trouble. We just turned this case over to the Attorney general's office in Utah and in California. You don't understand, your just slandered me and this is gpoing to really hurt your case. First of all your family wants absolutly nothing to do with you. You don't even have a relationships with them. I know this for a fact. I also know more about you than you want me to know. I know you have been lying since the begining and there are several attorneys after you. I know because they are calling me trying to find you. You can't win this case. I have recorded conversations that show your fraud, as well as all the others that are coming after you. We have alot of evedence against you.  You don't have a billionare boyfriend named Michael either. Go ahead and try and come get me Bridget, I want you to so I can see them put the hand cuffs on you and take you away. I will not stop until I have justice.  I am not afraid of you. I just filed fraud charges against you and others are following me as well.  When I am done no one will ever want to work with you.

You stole money from my 89 year old father, and my sister as well as 2 others. We have filed over 6 counts of fraud against you. Bring it on Bridget.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: TheTruth - ()

JANELLE GARNER IN 2002 WAS CONVICTED OF 4 COUNTS OF SECURITIES FRAUD IN UTAH. THE COURT DOCUMENTS STATE THAT SHE HAD SO MANY CIVIL JUDGEMENTS AGAINST HER THAT IT COULD NOT LIST THEM ALL. 10 YEARS LATER SHE BEGAN HER CRIMINAL PURSUITS AGAIN WITH ME.I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS BEFORE I STARTED WORKING WITH HER!

JaNelle Garner approached me by phone to help her leverage her Tudeshifters Brand.She defrauded me by telling me that she had a 2 1/2 million dollar marketing deal with the MACYS STORE CORPORATION.! She stated that she had a line of childrens products andA PATENTED TECHNOLOGY to create holograms that would go out to the sidewalk from the 50 foot kiosk that Macys would provide for her.This was to be launched with full window displays at 10 of the Macys Flagship stores around the country!She was always promising me a meeting with the executives at Macys but the meeting never transpired..Based on this information I contacted a top of the line book publisher who of course was delighted to have a meeting with her. JaNelle then went on to tell me that she had meetings set up with buyers from ARMANI NINE WEST BANANA REPUBLIC and others as they were all interested in her children's clothing line..When I questioned her about Macys wanting an exclusive she said.."It is not what Macys wants from us but what we are willing to give Macys" She also stated that MAC COSMETICS was developing a line of products based on her childrens cartoon chacters!  With all of this information in hand she then asked me to go looking for investors for her business....She was running the same fraud on me that she had been convicted of in 2002!

The next fraud she attempted to pull me into was a CONCERT FOR THE U S TROOPS! She said that Tudeshifters had already rented Madison Square Garden..She wanted me to call my A list music connections to get top talent to perform at her show for FREE! She was also having a trade show to go with the concert..She wanted the holograms of her cartoon characters to perform on the stage with the A listers! NO performer would have her cartoon holograms on the stage with them!I told her that I was not comfortable doing a show where the money is not given to support the US Troops. This is a despicable fraud!

I found all of this out after working hours days months years creating products...setting up events at NYC Fashion Week..leveraging multiple book deals..finding a popup store for her in a high traffic area of Manhattan and getting meetings with world class investors...JaNelle Garner TURNED DOWN every opportunity I presented her with..sHE WAS IN DEFAULT OF HER CONTRACT WITH ME. She did not want to break up her brand or give a percentage or any control to an investment group...Sounds like the same fraud she committed inearly 2000 doesn't it? You can find the document from the Utah Securities Division of the Utah Dept of Commerce online.

EVERYTHING JaNELLE TOLD ME WAS A LIE! SHE DOES NOT EVEN HAVE THE PATENTED TECHNOLOGY FOR THE HOLOGRAMS.THE MACYS DEAL WAS A FRAUD! THE CRUEL CONCERT FOR THE U S TROOPS WAS A FRAUD! SHE EVEN CALLED THE BOOK PUBLISHER IN AN INCOMPREHENSIBLE RAGE THAT IS ON HIS VOICEMAIL!

JaNELLE Garner is now stalking harassing me and sending extortion phone calls and letters to all of my clients family and friends. She is part of a conspiracy to defame me that involves identity theft.

I thought JaNelle Garner was a Morman woman of faith who had some good ideas for kids. Now she is a co conspirator with Nancy Sutton Pierce a hedonist...hedo ambassador and purveyor of swingers clubs and sexually explicit content.

IHAVE HIRED CLOSE EXECUTIVE LEVEL PROTECTION FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.

I HAVE HIRED VERY HIGH LEVEL PERSONAL INVESTIGATORS TO INVESTIGATE JANELLE AND ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THIS CONSPIRACY TO DEFAME ME.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: TheTruth - ()

JANELLE GARNER WAS CONVICTED OF 4 COUNTS OF SECURITIES FRAUD IN UTAH IN 2002. THE COURT DOCUMENTS STATE THAT SHE HAD TOO MANY CIVIL JUDGEMENTS AGAINST HER TO NAME THEM ALL!  I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS WHEN I WAS WORKING WITH HER!

JaNelle Garner, on behalf of TUDESHIFTERS, INC., approached me to work with them over three years ago.  JaNelle Garner engaged me through fraudulent misrepresentation by the following:

JaNelle Garner, on behalf of TUDESHIFTERS INC., approached me by phone call to discuss a TWO AND A HALF MILLION DOLLAR MARKETING DEAL WITH MACY'S STORE CORPORATION.  JaNelle Garner and TUDESHIFTERS, INC. TWO AND A HALF MILLION DOLLAR MARKETING DEAL was to introduce and leverage TUDESHIFTERS, INC., books, toys, and clothing.  Macy's had agreed to carry the TUDESHIFTERS, INC. product line in their ten flagship stores across the country: New York City, Manhattan, New Jersey, Chicago, Dallas, and San Francisco.

The deal consisted of full window displays and a fifty foot kiosk that would display the TUDESHIFTER, INC. products. JaNelle Garner described how her PATENTED TECHNOLOGY would allow holographic TUDESHIFTERS, INC., cartoon characters to bring customers into the kiosks/stores from the sidewalks. JaNelle Garner claimed she was arranging numerous meetings with Camille, the head children’s buyer and executive vice president, which did not transpire.

JaNelle Garner stated, "It is not what Macy's wants, it is what we are willing to give Macys."  JaNelle Garner also stated they had the manufacturers in place and ready to go.  The dyes had already been set.  Based upon this knowledge and the opportunities for factoring, I called a top-line book publisher and he was immediately interested.

The book publisher was not interested in the complete line of TUDESHIFTERS, INC., products.  In an attempt to help  JaNelle Garner, I suggested and created a line of cards, based on her cartoon characters, with positive affirmations to be used in an anti-bullying campaign.  I am now being bullied by JaNelle Garner.  Details to follow.

JaNelle Garner also stated she had a dinner meeting where the buyers from ARMANI, NINE WEST, BANANA REPUBLIC and others wanted the TUDESHIFTERS, INC., clothing as several of the designers were moving to children’s clothing.  JaNelle also said that through a stylist who worked with the White House, MAC COSMETICS, was developing a line of products based on the TUDESHIFTERS, INC., cartoon characters.

Based on the TWO AND A HALF MILLION DOLLAR MACYS's MARKETING DEAL, JaNelle Garner asked me to use my connections to raise investment money for the TUDESHIFTERS, INC., brand.

JaNelle Garner asked me if I would help her with a show she was doing for the US Troops.  JaNelle Garner stated that TUDESHIFTERS, INC., had already rented MADISON SQUARE GARDEN and asked me to call my "A" List conections to play at the concert pro bono. JaNelle Garner's intention was to have the TUDESHIFTERS, INC., holographic cartoon characters on the stage while the "A"List entertainers played.   JaNelle also planned a TRADESHOW to go along with the concert for the US Troops to sell TUDESHIFTER, INC., products.  JaNelle wanted to charge for booth space and admission into the concert.  I stated, "I was not comfortable with a "so-called" free show to benefit the US TROOPS while the proceeds would benefit TUDESHIFTERS, INC." As further discussions continued, it came to my attention that JaNelle Garner and TUDESHIFTERS, INC. were fraudulently misrepresenting the concert to benefit US TROOPS.

During the time I was working with JaNelle Garner on behalf of TUDESHIFTERS, INC.  I leverage my connections in the fashion world to introduce the TUDESHIFTERS, INC. clothing line at several events during Fashion Week NYC.  JaNelle Garner, on behalf of TUDESHIFTERS, INC., opted out of these opportunities.  An extremely successful real estate professional offered a Pop-up store front in a high traffic shopping area in Manhattan..twice.  JaNelle Garner opted out.

A successful fashion designer who had her clothing line in retailers such as J.C.Penny and Sears, offered to mentor JaNelle Garner and the TUDESHIFTERS, INC., brand and again this was turned down.

I offered a meeting with a world class investor for the TUDESHIFTERS, INC., and JaNelle Garner did not want to give a percentage or controlling interest to ANY investor and therefore after months of my hard work JaNelle Garner again turned this opportunity down.

After negotiating a great book deal for another client the publisher agreed to have a meeting with JaNelle Garner on behalf of TUDESHIFTERS, INC..  JaNelle Garner turned down the meeting and then proceeded to contact the book publisher and left an incomprehensible raging message on his voice mail.  Thereby forfeiting another opportunity that I worked very hard to get.  I asked JaNelle Garner to call the book publisher and apologize for the sake of good will.  JaNelle Garner told me she called the book publisher and the book publisher told me that JaNelle Garner never called.

At this point I had spent hundreds of hours over months, and years working with JaNelle Garner on the TWO AND A HALF MILLION DOLLAR MARKETING OPPORTUNITY with MACY'S STORES only to realize the entire opportunity WAS A LIE.  JaNelle Garner did not have the technology to support the patented holographic cartoon characters.

EVERYTHING WAS A FRAUD.  EVERYTHING WAS A LIE. THEREFORE IN DEFAULT OF JANELLE GARNER'S CONTRACT WITH ME CONTINUTING TO NOT PURSUE OPPORTUNITIES I CREATED FOR HER.

JaNelle is now stalking, harassing, sending extortion letters to my clients, business partners, family, and friends.

JaNelle Garner, a Mormon woman of faith, with some great ideas for kids, is now part of a conspiracy to defame me with a woman named Nancy Sutton Pierce, a Hedonist involved in sexually explicit pursuits.

I HAVE HIRED EXECUTIVE CLOSE PROTECTION FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY

I HAVE HIRED A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR TO INVESTIGATE JANELLE GARNER AND ANY OTHER PARTIES INVOLVED IN THIS CONSPIRACY TO DEFAME ME

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: TheTruth - ()

Nancy Sutton Pierce began a conspiracy of lies against me because she is jealous that a friend of hers was able to secure a book deal with a high level publisher through my arranging a dinner meeting where the book was sold in one evening. The author, the publisher, and myself were all at the meeting.   The author of this book lives in the same small town as Nancy and Nancy's jealously has caused Nancy to perpetuate a campaign to defame me and harm my business and family.

Nancy says she has my social security number and is willing to share personal information about me which is Identity Theft and illegal.  Her husband, Mark Pierce, is a physician, who has developed a new way to connect electronically with medical records and files.  This is how Nancy has stolen my identity and has threathened to share my medical history. The authorities has been notified.

My initial meeting with Nancy was to discuss distribution opportunities for her Yoga DVDs.  During that meeting, she committed fraud by telling me that she was the "NEW RELATIONSHIP GURU" FOR GOOD MORNING AMERICA. Nancy claimed that she was moving to New York City for the position of "NEW RELATIONSHIP GURU" on GOOD MORNING AMERICA.   Many months after working with Nancy she finally admitted that she lied about being the "NEW RELATIONSHIP GURU" FOR GOOD MORNING AMERICA.

Nancy was not available to meet with me in Los Angeles as she was filming for SHOWTIME.  Nancy again committed fraud by leading me to believe that she had a new series in development with SHOWTIME.  I worked with Nancy almost daily for over a year leveraging a book, dvds and television series. Imagine my surprise to find out the following:

1. She did not have a television series in development with SHOWTIME.  The film she shot for SHOWTIME was for SHOWTIME after dark.  It was an adult movie newsreel about an erotic film festival that Nancy created that was a complete fraud and sham.
  2. Nancy took money from young filmmakers, sponsors, and the adult resort where she held the awards show. Nancy's male business partner ended up being the grand prize winner defrauding everyone involved.  Nancy then proceeded to cut him out of her business by defaming him and his innocent family in a way that is very similar to what she is doing to me.
  3. Nancy hosts at this adults only resort, spiritual transformation weeks for young women, to be taught how to dress in a very sexualized way in order for them to have sex while at the resort. Again after many months of working with Nancy and in the process of my pitching a series that could be seen by a very wide demographic; I found out that Nancy and  her husband, Mark where on every swinger website available and many other sites that would not be considered entertainment by a wide audience. Upon my being made aware of this information through a television producer, I told Nancy in no uncertain terms that she needed to remove the explicit content; she and her husband from the swinger sites and stop hosting the events at the adults only resort.  She is a hedonist and lied to me telling me that she would take everything down and stop hosting the events. Nancy has more online identities, twitter accounts, my space, facebook accounts than a whole series of episodes of "Catfish."
  4. I continued working diligently on her new branding.  She pressure me to include two of her friends in a television series and Nancy then controlled all of my interactions with her castmates.  When I questioned Nancy how they would feel about the adults only resorts, swingers, etc..Nancy told me the man had been a frequent guest of the resort. I later found out from the author of the book I was able to get published, that made Nancy so jealous, that these where Christian upstanding citizens of the community that would have been so embarassed to think that they had been protrayed that way.  Nancy's interferance again compromised a good faith contract.
  5. Two months later an angry producer contacted me with flyers for a "Cougars and Cubs" event at the adults only resort. This compromised the television series for most Americas to want to watch content where a physician who works with young people is involved in this lifestyle.   At that point, Nancy was in default of our contract made in good faith because Nancy continued to do exactly what I asked her not to do.  This made it impossible to secure a legitimate book deal, distribution deal or television series.
  6. Nancy Sutton Pierce has since September of 2013;  actively defamed me, called, harassed, and stalked me, my family, my clients, and is heading a consipiracy to defame me.  Nancy has a long history of trying to put people out of business in this way.

I HAVE HIRED PERSONAL PROTECTION FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY.

I HAVE HIRED A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR TO INVESTIGATE NANCY AND ANYONE ELSE WHO IS A PARTY TO THIS DEFAMATION OF MY GOOD NAME.

She got me too, how can I help your case?

AUTHOR: Nancy S P - ()

I was another one of her victims this past year.  You can find my report under Bridget Ann Obrien Hall.  I have her Social Security Number.  Contact me if you wish my help.  I would LOVE to see her brought to justice.  I knew her 25 years ago, with a 20 year gap - so I lost track of her.  I have been in contact with her family and they are mortified, embarrassed, horrified as to her scandalous behavior.

Let me know how I can help.  Perhaps if we team up, we can bring her to justice.  I'd love to have a face-to-face with her.

You can find me - google my name - Nancy Sutton Pierce - Redding, Ca.