writes

• Reported By: doug — lehigh acres Florida
Bright House Networks
10555 Moon Lake Road New Port Richey, Florida USA

Bright House Networks Deceptive Company New Port Richey Florida

Before signing up for service I went to their website several times to see if I could uses my modem. The model number was listed as one of the modems that would work with their network. That was not true, so I ended up paying a monthly fee to rent one of their modems. After that the tech told me if I wanted Wi-FI that would be another $49 one time fee. I bought my own router. The following day I called Customer Care to tell them what had happened, I said I should not be paying a modem fee but she would not help. She was unsympathetic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-House-Networks/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34654/Bright-House-Networks-Deceptive-Company-New-Port-Richey-Florida-1079414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright House Networks