Complaint Review: Bright Now Dental

• Reported By: pacifico006 — Ontario California
Bright Now Dental
11561 Foothill Blvd Suite 104 Rancho Cucamonga, California USA

Bright Now Dental Fraud and Misrepresentation Rancho Cucamonga California

On August 9, 2013, I had gone to for a routine checkup and cleaning. The dentist stated that I needed to have my old fillings replaced and that I needed three crowns. I new this was going to be expensive and I considered this cosmetic i declined the treatment. The dentist made an offer stating that I would not have to pay for the fillings and that she would olny charge me $300.00 per crown. Well I agreed to have the fillings done and that I would have to schedule an appointment to have the crowns done. Within one week I received a bill for the fillings. I called the office numerous times and I also went in on two occasions just to be told that neither the office manager nor the dentist were in. I mailed a letter asking them to resolve the billing and today I received a notice saying that my account was going to be sent to collection.

This practice of defrauding people and misrepresenting what is agreed upon is wrong and this company needs to be held accountable. If anyone is considering treatment with this dental group or this paticular office, they should seriously reconsider.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Now-Dental/Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91730/Bright-Now-Dental-Fraud-and-Misrepresentation-Rancho-Cucamonga-California-1084524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Now Dental