Complaint Review: Brighten Communications

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 11, 2010

• Reported By:cookeville Tennessee
Brighten Communications
www.brightencommunications.com Corona, California U.S.A.

Brighten Communications BRIGHTEN COMMUNICATION, A WAY TO WASTE YOUR TIME W/FREE LABOR Corona California

*Author of original report: Finally paid me

* : If you don't reach Brighten Communications's goals, you're fired!!

So, after I was "hired"w/this company,I saw they had a F as score on BBB already, I ask their HR(JENNIFER H.)&They assured me it was a "mad employee",and that all telemarketing companies have bad scores on BBB,

well they work me one project for 4 hours(waste of time)I get all their leads,they then say they are giving me a 2nd project&I done a great job,well I start the 2nd one, and get an email saying the "leads"I gave then said they "never spoke to me" funny thing is I recorded every call I made,little do they know.

Thing is in their contract they say(which I noticed AFTER THE FACT)They WILL NOT PAY YOU TO TRAIN OR TO DO PROJECT,UNLESS YOU GET THEIR LEADS, which I did, but got no $$ from them.

As a military spouse,mother to a 10 mo old,and working another (legit) at home job,& am also a real estate agent,I do not have 4 hours to WASTE on this type of SCAM job.I am not somebody looking for "fast money,or anything of this nature,so just know that if you take a job through this company they WILL NOT PAY YOU,AND WANT FREE LABOR

I think it is an actual company, but if the truth is known they probably do not even HAVE a payroll department!!!! BEWARE

Employee
cookeville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brighten-Communications/Corona-California-92879/Brighten-Communications-BRIGHTEN-COMMUNICATION-A-WAY-TO-WASTE-YOUR-TIME-WFREE-LABOR-Coro-417311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brighten Communications

Finally paid me

AUTHOR: Braylyn08 - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to update that after my ATTORNEY sent them a letter they paid me!!

#2

If you don't reach Brighten Communications's goals, you're fired!!

AUTHOR: Greene - (USA)

I worked for this company for about 6 weeks. I thought everything was going well. 95 % of the time I was making quota. I was never told that I was doing bad, I was only told good things about my work.

Then come Monday, and I go to log in and do my work and it won't let me. I emailed the team leader, which it took her 4 days to get back to me, to tell me that I was fired. Then I responded and asked why? She told me that I wasn't getting enough leads. If I wasn't doing good, they should have let me know instead of leading me on to think I was doing a good job. So, watch out, if you take a job with this company, make sure you call all the lists and reach every goal for the project or you will be fired unexpectedly and without notice.