Complaint Review: brighter image labs

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Mark Villar — Stockton California United States of America
brighter image labs
2433 S University Dr Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

brighter image labs Laurie, Lisa the onll ladies who asnswer the phone Brighter Image Labs/ Press on veneers, online based Fort Worth, Texas

*Consumer Comment: My experiance was totally 100% different

*Consumer Comment: Contact the BBB!

On Nov 6, 2012 I ordered an upper veneer from Brighter Image Labs.  I spoke to laurie who seemed very professional and very knowledgeable.  Laurie explained to me that when I recieved the product that I was going to just love them.  Laurie was very reassuring since I was about to cough up $795.00 of money that was clearly not in my budget.

I instructed to Laurie and Lisa that I needed these veneers due to the fact that I was seeking employment in which I am in always in the public eye.  Laurie assured me onece again that the process took 30 days.  Since then I have made several calls to Brigher Image labs and have gotten run around after run around, excuse after excuse.  Today is January 22, 2013 and no product.

Laurie and Lisa have stated that either the veneer failed the injection process, or the veneer broke in the polishing stages.  Oh and they do not give refunds.  I am extremely frustrated at this point and do not expect to get the product that my hard earned money paid for.

Brighter Image Labs took advantage of me, and I will not let this go..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/brighter-image-labs/Fort-Worth-Texas-76109/brighter-image-labs-Laurie-Lisa-the-onll-ladies-who-asnswer-the-phone-Brighter-Image-Labs-1001328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on brighter image labs

My experiance was totally 100% different

AUTHOR: arthur D - ()

I usually dont defend a company, especially one that has more than 1 complaint against them. I did not see the report until after I purchased and received the product from Brighter Image Lab. From day 1 this company answeres the phone and I dealt with Laurie the whole time. She was very professional and attentive. I paid to have the "rush" on these. Now I will say that when they arrived they did not fit properly. I did follow the instructions to give them a while to adjust.

After a week of effort I called back and talked to Laurie. Laurie said this happens and it is possible that the back teeth on the veneer are too tight. I returned them and they adjusted them. The package was sent back to me within a week. I followed the instructions and this time the results were 100% good. I love the product and YES I did save money from the middle man AKA dentist. I know that the life span on these is 3-5 years , but what do you expect for that price. Real vaneers are 1100.00 per tooth and for me that is around 12,000.00 i dont have.

The other thing is that from personal experiance with companies large and small. They  make mistakes. But just like people companies can change or if they stay the same then of course they will close. In this case I cant see anything that this company did except being prompt and service was good with a good product.

Contact the BBB!

AUTHOR: TruthTeller - (United States of America)

I feel your pain! Contact the BBB regarding this company asap. Its just as easy as using this site, but they will contact the company directly for you. After that you only need talk directly with the BBB. THe more complaints, the more justice we gain. I too was dealt an injustice by this company and am still pursuing resolution.