Complaint Review: brinton wambles united express llc

• Submitted: Mon, May 13, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: daniel goebel — louisville Kentucky
brinton wambles united express llc
haritage creek louisville, Select State/Province USA

brinton wambles united express llc packer/mover louisville ky/louisville

brinton wambles and united express is a con game.call me petty but i worked for btinton and uniyed express llc gor two weeks driving my own car thinking i was going to get paid.i was sadly mipstaken.tjis man had me drivie all aroundr ky to ohio in my own 2002buick regal thankng that i was making money. Boy was i wrong.when it was time to get paid. he said i would get a check i didn't and i am a man 36 yrs old with two kids. He is a low life who survives of your labor to pay his bills , and .when i tried to get my paycheck he would not even ansure his door".coward" im half his size.and was not a threat.but for reason he felt the need to tell me that i could get my pay at his lagrange offece "wich didnt exsist"andthen while i am at that address gohe goes to jefferson co. Courthouse and file criminal charges of harassing comunicaton.and then after 2 months of cout he doesnt show up and decides to break into my house that day. My advise tuo anyone dealing with brinton wambles or ronnie kertsdorfer is to cut your ties and be liker nancy ragan and "and just say no".ronnie usud to be a really good guy who i could trust wy kids with but scence his dad died ronnie sr. He has went bad and is not to be trusted with even wityh your worst case of rust. Brinton is scum and my best advise is keep away for your own sake.i tried to file charges against brinto myself and the courts would not pick it up.but they also said they would not hear anymore of his charges. So feetl frete to do what is necessary yhey will not hetlp him.to brinton wambles karma comes back and i hope you get yours in the fullest.when you robed me you also robed my kids so to that i say and really mean fuck you i hope you rot in hell. And to ronnie i hope you stop and think of how your dad would feel about your decisions.and i do forgive you. But only because we where friends.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/brinton-wambles-united-express-llc/louisville-Select-StateProvince-40219/brinton-wambles-united-express-llc-packermover-louisville-kylouisville-1050715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on brinton wambles united express llc