Complaint Review: Brion Ware, Mood Beverage Corporation

• Submitted: Sun, March 25, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By:Miamisburg Ohio
Brion Ware, Mood Beverage Corporation
503 8th Ave N Myrtle Beach, South Carolina U.S.A.

Brion Ware, Mood Beverage Corporation Fraud, refusal to refund deposited funds Ripoff Myrtle Beach South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: was scammed too

*General Comment: Brion Ware - CONMAN

*Author of original report: Contact info

*UPDATE Employee: William Ware AKA Brion Ware

*Consumer Comment: Personal Reference To Brion Ware

*Author of original report: Brion Ware

*Author of original report: Brion Ware

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal to Mr Harris

*Author of original report: Mood Brands LLC, USA, fraudulent activity/scam

In May 2005 I submitted an online inquiry to the Mood Beverage Corporation requesting more info on the business. President Brion Ware contacted me back and gave me some details. The company supposedly had a new line of energy drinks and investors were asked to deposit money to reserve a "territory" for a distribution of the product. I was told the company already had several distributors on the west coast etc. I was also told that a Mood representative would come to my town and help establish my first 100 accounts, as well as provide advertising and other startup support.

I deposited a total of $5500 with Brio Mood with
all monies clearly stated to be refundable (both verbally and in writing) if a formal contractual agreement was not reached within 21 days. After further thought and research, i opted out of the business and requested my money back in late May of 2005.

Nearly 2 years later i am still owed a huge portion of the original money i deposited. In the summer of 2005 I was told several times I would have my money by
specific dates set by Brion himself but he continually ignored his own deadlines. He basically avoided me for months. I then began to contact attorneys and filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau, as well as with the Attorney General in Ohio and California, and the Department of Corporations.

By early 2006, Brion had been run out of California and tried to restart his business in Myrtle Beach, SC. The Ohio Attorney General began to get involved and spoke with Brion several times where he then proceeded to lie to both them and myself claiming he was going to pay me back. I filed a complaint with the BBB in South Carolina and it must have disrupted his plans because he finally began to contact me again. He gave me a sob story with several excuses and promised again to repay me.

In February of 2006 he sent out a bogus release of territory form which he claimed he needed to do in order to repay me, and stating that he owed me the $5500. In the summer of 2006, he sent out a promissory note stating that he was going to repay me in payments of a minimum of $1000 each month until i was paid off. Late payments were to be subject to interest charges and attorney fees i would incur attempting to get my money back were aslo to be included.

Finally in the fall of 2006 i recieved a payment of $500. This already violated the agreement but I was happy to get some money so I tried to be patient. I recieved a few more $500 payments but each was late. I was then told on more than one occasion that he had been approved for more financing, or that he had a new bottle for his busuiness, or another excuse...and that he was going to pay me in full on a certain date. These turned out to be more lies.

I recieved a payment in January of 2007 and then when the time for the next payment came I told him
beforehanbd it was due. He said it would be sent and it was not. Then he even claimed a payment was sent out but never provided me a tracking #....because it wasnt sent. Next he again claimed he would pay me the full amount again but lied. I have tried to be patient but after 2 years of his lies I have had enough.

I have learned of at least 2 other victims of this fraudulent company. I have spoken with people in New Mexico and Oklahoma who have had similar experiences with Brion/Mood and he owes them a total of around $40000. Complaints have been filed with the FTC and FBI and Brion/Mood have actually been ordered to cease and desist business in the state of Oklahoma.

Nearly 2 years after all his big claims on what this business could do, you still cant even purchase the product he was trying to get me and others involved with. I am seeking to regain my money and/or put and end the the fraudulent business practices of this company and Brion Ware.

Brad
Miamisburg, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2007 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brion-Ware-Mood-Beverage-Corporation/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29577/Brion-Ware-Mood-Beverage-Corporation-Fraud-refusal-to-refund-deposited-funds-Ripoff-Myrt-240650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brion Ware, Mood Beverage Corporation

was scammed too

AUTHOR: sorochka - ()

Hello

Could you please get in touch with me regarding this scam. I too was conned by William Ware.

Thanks

#2 General Comment

Brion Ware - CONMAN

AUTHOR: NeilMood - ()

Brion Ware, or the many names he goes under ( David Ware, Bryan David, Brian Ware, etc ... ) is nothing but a shady confidence man ( though his lack of integrity and responsibility makes us question calling him a "man" of any kind ).

If anyone wants to know the TRUE stories about this rip-off king, please contact me.  I have worked along side and watched how he operates.  DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!  Still owes us upwards of $200,000.00.

Also, beware of his wife Emma Ware.

Contact info

AUTHOR: Brad - ()

You can reach me at bradharris4040@msn.com

I saw Brion started using the name William Ware a few years ago. I know he has continued to scam others with several different "business" opportunities. Last I heard he was targeting young female models. I hope you are able to track him down but it will not be easy. I filed reports with several agencies in several states but never could get anything resolved. Other victims I spoke with also failed to get anything resolved with him as he is very deliberate in delaying and avoiding any tpe of resolution, He just runs from be scam to the next.

I haven't heard from him or any other victims recently but wish you luck in your attempts and I'll help if I can

William Ware AKA Brion Ware

AUTHOR: CaliGuy62 - ()

Brion Ware has had a name change done recently to William Ware and has been living a lavish lifestyle in California. Hes been supporting his lifestyle by defrauding investors / employees. Please send me your contact info as Im contacting the district attorneys office along with other government agencies against this individual.

Personal Reference To Brion Ware

AUTHOR: Ajdii - (U.S.A.)

Over the past few years, I have work on several projects with Brion Ware. I can personally and professionally attest to his upstanding and ethical business practices. Some of the projects I worked on required a great deal of time, effort and financial capital on Brion Ware's part and he did not ever default in any aspect of our business dealings.

I do find all of this back and forth sad and trivial on the part of the original complainant. I do know that Brad has posted on a few other sites some pretty harsh posts. I cannot speak to the specific details regarding any possible business relationship (real or imagined by Brad) but I can speak to the outstanding character of Brion Ware.

He is a good businessman and works very hard to succeed at producing excellent businesses and stands behind all he does. I humbly implore those of you who may find the remarks by Brad and consider all sides to the story. As you know, some individuals will go to great lengths to defame a person's character if the slightest wrong was done.

I certainly feel, based on my past dealings with Brion Ware, this is one of those cases. Attempting to defame and destroy a good man's reputation through conjecture and one-sidedness.

Brion Ware

AUTHOR: Brad - (U.S.A.)

I wanted to take this opportunity to update the current status of this report. An attorney representing Brion contacted me in February and asked me not to post any more information on Brion and in turn I would be paid in mid April. That date then changed to mid May and I cooperated and waited patiently.
I emailed the attorney recently claiming I would move forward again if I was not repaid or at least given reason to believe that I would be repaid shortly. After my second email he finally replied claimed Brion's drinks were "in production" and he may have some funds available and that I would then be contacted.

Brion's drinks have been "in production" for 3 years now and several victims accross the country have fallen prey to his scams. Mood Beverage Corporation, which he then changed to Mood Brands are no longer existent, most likely because of all the complaints filed against him and the fact that people were catching onto him.

His new "business" goes by the name Advanced Bevtech but just like Mood it has just a basic front of a webpage to make people believe it is a legitimate business. I can not claim any harm done to me by Advanced Bevtech but as with any business investment I would reccomend you to do a VERY THOROUGH investigation before considering to get involved with this business. The address it is listed under is now a Wyoming address which has been associated with several other fraudulent claims against multiple businesses.

Keswick Financial is another "business" Brion is associated with and again there is no legitimate info on this company and it appears to be just a "front" again with a very basic web page.

I urge anyone dealing with Mr.Ware to be very cautious and not end up like one of several victims whom I have personally spoken with.

It is possible someday Brion may be involved with a legiutimate business venture but it seems unlikely to me. He has been representing himself on various websites and forums with addresses around the U.S. and even claiming his age to be 32 while he is in his late 40's. Please be careful!

Brion Ware

AUTHOR: Brad - (U.S.A.)

I emailed the attorney recently claiming I would move forward again if

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Brad - (U.S.A.)

I now feel it neccesary to respond to your bogus rebuttal. Mood Brands is advertising the exact same drinks/"business opportunity" that Mood Beverage Corporation did. Brion Ware is the one responsible for both so put 2 and 2 together. I have spoke with you, Brion, about both "businesses".

You know your moodbrands.com website is completely fraudulent wit hwhat it claims, as was Moodbeveragecorporation.com. You dont have the resources now, or never did to do what you offer and claim.

As far as suing me, please do. Several people will finally be able to get you served for their lawsuits. Why are you always hiding when someone asks you for an address to contact you? Why is there never an adress listed for your bogus business?

I noticed you posted as a Nevada business, but your Nevada address is no longer any good

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal to Mr Harris

AUTHOR: Moodpr - (U.S.A.)

I feel it absolutely necessary to post this rebuttal in response to the false allegations and statements made by Mr. Brad Harris towards Mood Beverage Corporation, and now Mood Brands LLC.

Firstly, to clarify. Mood Beverage Corporation and Mood Brands LLC are not related companies. Should Mr. Harris, or anyone for that matter, have any issues with Mood Beverage Corporation they should clearly identify themselves and target themselves as such.

In regards to Mr. Harris' false statements:

When Mood Beverage Corporation was founded, a distributor brokerage service was engaged to identify potential distributors. Mr. Harris became a sales agent/distributor of Mood Beverage Corporation through such a brokerage service. Mr. Harris' issues' and hardships were with this original brokerage company and NOT Mood Beverage Corporation. When we became aware of the issues with the brokerage service, we immediately endeavoured to solve Mr. Harris' problem, although not our responsibility.

During the aforementioned process Mr. Harris resorted to public actions that caused a great deal of damage to the company. His post on this board as an example. Additionally, his alleged facts and assumptions that others have had issues are completely untrue as well. An example of Mr. Harris' inaccuracy is his allegation that I had changed my name to conduct business elsewhere. To clarify, my name is Brion Ware (spelled with an O). However, due to the more common spelling Brian, this is often misprinted or errors are made. As such i cannot control how others interpret the spelling of a name. This is not a name change as Mr. Harris assumed in his accusations.

There is absolutely no denying, as any business owned would attest to, that there are bumps and obstacles in the start-up of any new company or franchise. Unfortunately Mr. Harris encountered such obstacles and chose to take the route of posting false accusations online, instead of filing proper legal action. Should he believe his facts are justified and he has evidence to prove, then his case would be locked shut and any legal council would gladly take him on as a client. Obviously, this is not the case.

I urge anyone who has any issues with any company, should you feel mistreated or that your rights or agreements are violated, seek legal council and should you have a case with accurate information, you will have no issue resolving your issues legally, instead of posting comments on a random internet board hoping to resolve your issues.

Update: As a result of Mr. Harris' false statements and defamatory comments on boards, such as this one, we are now seeking legal action to ensure that such actions are ceased due to the damage he has caused as a result of his posts. Thankfully, as a company we are able to leverage our positive and forward momentum to ensure that posts like this cause no further harm or affect on the company and its operations.

Mood Brands LLC, USA, fraudulent activity/scam

AUTHOR: Brad - (U.S.A.)

In May 2005 I submitted an online inquiry to the Mood Beverage Corporation requesting more info on the business. The "President", Brion Ware contacted me back and gave me some details.

The company supposedly had a new line of energy drinks and investors were asked to deposit money to reserve a "territory" for a distribution of the product. I was told the company already had several distributors on the west coast etc. I was also told that a Mood representative would come to my town and help establish my first 100 accounts, as well as provide advertising and other startup support. I deposited a total of $5500 with Mood with all monies clearly stated to be refundable (both verbally and in writing) if a formal contractual agreement was not reached within 21 days.

After further thought and research, i opted out of the business and requested my money back in late May of 2005. Nearly 2 years later i am still owed a huge portion of the original money i deposited.

In the summer of 2005 I was told several times I would have my money by specific dates set by the "president" himself but he continually ignored his own deadlines. He basically avoided me for months. I then began to contact attorneys and filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau, as well as with the Attorney General in Ohio and California, and the Department of Corporations.

By early 2006, "the president" had been run out of California and tried to restart his business in Myrtle Beach, SC. The Ohio Attorney General began to get involved and spoke with him several times where he then proceeded to lie to both them and myself claiming he was going to pay me back. I filed a complaint with the BBB in South Carolina and it must have disrupted his plans because he finally began to contact me again. He gave me a sob story with several excuses and promised again to repay me.

Finally in the fall of 2006 i received a payment of $500. This already violated the agreement but I was happy to get some money so I tried to be patient. I received a few more $500 payments but each was late. I was then told on more than one occasion that he had been approved for more financing, or that he had a new bottle for his business, or another excuse...and that he was going to pay me in full on a certain date. These turned out to be more lies. I received a payment in January of 2007 and then when the time for the next payment came I told him beforehand it was due. H said it would be sent and it was not. Then he even claimed a payment was sent out but never provided me a tracking #....because it wasn't sent. Next he again claimed he would pay me the full amount again but lied. I have tried to be patient but after 2 years of his lies I have had enough.

I have learned of at least 4 other victims of this fraudulent company. I ahve spoken with people in New Mexico, Tennessee, California and Oklahoma who have had similar experiences with Mood and he owes them a total of around $60000. Complaints have been filed with the FTC and FBI and Mood have actually been ordered to cease and desist business in the state of Oklahoma.

Over 2 years after all his big claims on what this business could do, you still cant even purchase the product he was trying to get me and others involved with. I am seeking to regain my money and/or put and end the the fraudulent business practices of this company.

The company now goes by the name Mood Brands LLC and not Mood Beverage Corporation