Complaint Review: Bristol Bay Insurance

• Updated: Sat, August 24, 2013

• Reported By: pam — los angeles Alabama
Bristol Bay Insurance
2025 E 10 st Long Beach Ca 90804 Torrance, California USA

Bristol Bay Insurance EDWARD HARAZIN ripoff company they will take your money and give you fake Insurance Torrance California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Accusations

First This agency has no license agents, they are nothing but conniving liars. They will tell you anything just to take your money. My friend referred me to her friend who works there, Connie Noyola, I was not aware she was not licensed at that time.

she gave me a price for my insurance which was cheaper than what I had with state farm, so I accepted, she didn’t give me a receipt  for the cash which was strange but I didn’t  question that at the time. This company is SHADY!I

she also quoted  a monthly charge of $111. A few days later there was a charge on my bank account for $455 for  broker fees that were never mentioned. I have spent weeks trying to get this rectified without success. The company is uncooperative and just gives you the run around. STAY AWAY. You do not want to do business with people like this.

I checked the Agency License (Bristol Bay Insurance) they have one agent Edward Leo Harazin it seems he is the owner and never been there, but none of the girls who sells insurance is licensed STAY AWAY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 12:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bristol-Bay-Insurance-/Torrance-California-90502/Bristol-Bay-Insurance-EDWARD-HARAZIN-ripoff-company-they-will-take-your-money-and-give-1078611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bristol Bay Insurance

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Accusations

AUTHOR: Bristol Bay - ()

To anyone who may have read this, our business grows every year because of great customer service.  We don't advertise, we grow completely on referrals.  "Customer Service is #1"

As for Connie Noyola, Connie started working for us this spring.  When she first started she did not have her license.  Connie did not sell insurance without a license.  Soon after starting with us, Connie went to school, took her test and has her insurance license.  Connie's license was active before this accusation.

To Pam, I invite you to contact me directly to see about any refund.  If your bank shows Bristol Bay taking $455 for broker fees, I will send you the money.  We do not take money from customers accounts with out thier knowledge.  And our fees are some of the lowest in this industry.  Please compare!!

And the statement Edward Leo Harazin (that's me) is the the only agent is false.  Pam implies that I'm never at the office.  Completely false.  I am in the office nearly every day.