Complaint Review: BriteVision Media

• Reported By: HardWorker — USA
BriteVision Media
417 Montgomery #200 San Francisco, California USA

BriteVision Media Unpaid Wages for Audit Work San Francisco California

This company has not paid me wages for the work I did over 45 days ago. I was told I would be paid in 15 days or sooner.

I have made several calls to their Accounting department and no one returns my call. The person who hired me for the work, keeps giving me the runaround.

I found the work through Craigslist and believe this company scam hires people to do work in various cities, collects money from the client and then never pays their contractors.

You cannot file an Unpaid Wage with the department of Labor if you are not an employee of a company and they know this. It was my hours, sweat and tankful of gas that they have profited from.... What legitimate company's accounting department does not return phone messages or ever answer their phone?

I plan on filing a small claims against the company for treble damages and have sent a demand letter for my unpaid wages.

BEWARE, DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY OR ENGAGE IN BUSINESS RELATIONS! Why do business with a company that does not pay individuals for services rendered? Why work for a company that does not pay you?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BriteVision-Media/San-Francisco-California-94105/BriteVision-Media-Unpaid-Wages-for-Audit-Work-San-Francisco-California-1142451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BriteVision Media