• Report: #641929

• Updated: Sat, September 18, 2010

• Reported By: Agent Orange — Kentucky United States of America
British Customs
18400 South Broadway Gardena, California United States of America

British Customs Unresponsive Custom Service, refuses returns Gardena, California

I ordered some bar end mirrors for my Triumph Speed Triple, once I received the mirrors I put them on the bike and the fitment was horrible and I could only see my shoes, which made the mirrors completely worthless. I contacted customer service about the issue and it took about a week for some one to call me back or answer my e-mails. I was told to send the mirrors back at my cost and if they are in sellable condition then I will get a refund for the purchase price minus a restocking fee.

4 weeks after I sent the mirrors back ( i sent them via ups 3 day), The mirrors were sent back to me, stating the mirrors were not resellable and I got a bill for $21.99 for the return shipping. The mirrors are in perfect condition, you can not tell there were installed. The return shipping I was charged as more than the original cost of shipping the items to me the first time, which was $12.49, and cost more than me shipping the mirrors to British Customs, which was $8.59. I have tried to contact customer service to figure out what is going on and I have not received any response.

Avoid British Customs, you can find everything they sell from other vendors for roughly the same cost and with much better customer service. I will never use them again and will tell others to avoid at all cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2010 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/British-Customs/Gardena-California-90248/British-Customs-Unresponsive-Custom-Service-refuses-returns-Gardena-California-641929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on British Customs