Complaint Review: Broadstar Communications

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Woman scorned — Apopka Florida United States of America
Broadstar Communications
Internet, New Jersey United States of America

Broadstar Communications Broadstar Cable Incompotent account managers Internet, New Jersey

First off, Broadstar Communications for Cable sucks! While Palm Key Apartments in Apopka only offered this pathetic cable service, their selection of channels and quality of picture was awful. I canceled my cable service via their "Contact Us" form on their website. Now, 5 months later, they are charging me for services I never recieved. WTF! I even moved out of there in December. I told them I canceled my services, they cut off the cable in October, yet the retards are still billing me for the last 5 months. They said they are going to "contact my former landlord" to verify when I moved out. I told them they are so incompetent that they cannot comprehend that I canceled services before I moved out. They had the nerve to pull up my old banking information and charge my account without authorization. Grrr!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broadstar-Communications/Internet-New-Jersey-/Broadstar-Communications-Broadstar-Cable-Incompotent-account-managers-Internet-New-Jersey-1016450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broadstar Communications