Complaint Review: Broadway Exxon Auto Care

• Updated: Sat, May 11, 2013

• Reported By: smarterkitty — Galveston Texas
Broadway Exxon Auto Care
3228 Broadway Galveston, Texas USA

Broadway Exxon Auto Care did not do my requested State Inspection and charged me for the diagnostic test Galveston Texas

I sent my son to get a current inspection sticker on my car yesterday at Exxon Car Care Center on 32nd st in Galveston. I went by there today to pick up the ‘failed inspection’ report my son forgot to bring home and was told there was no inspection done, or even started, but the car would be guaranteed to pass an inspection if I get it fixed there for $450.
They did not even start the inspection process yesterday, and they charged him 47 dollars to put the car on the tester because they saw the check engine light was on. My son paid the bill thinking he had failed the inspection and so would have a few days to get the fault fixed.
This afternoon I nicely asked the owner/or manager to fix this mixup and inspect the car for the money we paid as that was what we asked for. He repeatedly refused and was very insultingly arrogant with me, stating that we got what we asked for. Perhaps because I am an elderly woman he felt I did not matter. I told him I would be posting a report of this bad business practice on the internet site Rip Off and every other review site. I also told him I would tell everyone I know what he has done. He said he didn’t care and I should just shut up and go away. (Sir, Karma will definitely get you. I told you that I feel sorry for you and I do. Dishonesty is its own reward.) Please use caution if you decide to deal with this business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broadway-Exxon-Auto-Care/Galveston-Texas-77550/Broadway-Exxon-Auto-Care-did-not-do-my-requested-State-Inspection-and-charged-me-for-the-1050228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broadway Exxon Auto Care