Complaint Review: Broadwayworld.com

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: Fun and Fabulous in Florida — Sunrise, FL Florida
Broadwayworld.com
Broadway Manhattan, New York USA

Broadwayworld.com is a dangerous and mean placed filled with bullies Manhattan New York

I first posted to http://broadwayworld.com with the name fabulosity. As soon I as I did, the posters there descented on me in an insulting manner. They made fun of my name while posting fake pictures of Hollywood stars. At the same time, they kept accusing me of being a pass poster there and a troll. It was my first time ever posting there and couldn't believe that people could behave in that manner. The administrator repeatedly prevents me from logging into my account and gives me error messages like "GET_USER". There is something seriously wrong with them.

BROADWAYWORLD.COM -

BULLIES

GANGSTERS

MEAN PEOPLE

ANGRY PEOPLE

CAMPY PEOPLE

PSYCHOS

DON'T BUY TICKETS FROM THEIR WEBSITE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broadwayworldcom/Manhattan-New-York-10026/Broadwayworldcom-is-a-dangerous-and-mean-placed-filled-with-bullies-Manhattan-New-York-1092281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broadwayworld.com