Complaint Review: brokenprinter.com

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Jeff — Portland Oregon United States of America
brokenprinter.com
22789 Macomb Industrial Internet United States of America

brokenprinter.com laserprinterhelp.com - 1) failure to deliver order 2) failure to respond to e-mails 3) failure to respond to phone calls Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: In response to above

I ordered replacement parts for my HP laser printer through this company's on-line website on 9/19/2012.  After the order was marked completed but with no shipping date or shipping information or tracking number, I waited a reasonable time for the order to arrive and then contacted the company through their website e-mail.  After waiting for a response, I then called them.  After several calls and always receiving voice mail, I then left a message with my phone number and asked for a return call. I did not receive one.

I have now filed a report with PayPal for non-receipt of goods ordered and have requested a refund.

This business looks really good on-line and through their website with lots of assurances and promises.  They say they will respond to e-mail 7 days a week.  It does not happen and I have left at least 4 e-mails.  I don't know if their problem is poor service or something worse, but be very careful dealing with this company.  I think the only way I would ever buy something from them is if I went directly to their offices in person!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/brokenprintercom/internet/brokenprintercom-laserprinterhelpcom-1-failure-to-deliver-order-2-failure-to-respon-952624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on brokenprinter.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

In response to above

AUTHOR: The Other Side - (United States of America)

Jeff

Being your order was shipped to Taipei, 11485 Taiwan and we completely state to allow up to 4 weeks for internationational orders  you new it was going to take awhile because you made note to pay for faster shipping
which is not available.
I believe this to be unfair you where granted your money back and you where sent a free product..