Complaint Review: Brokerpriceopinion

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Gregory THody — seattle Washington
Brokerpriceopinion
8700 turnpike drive suite 300 westminster, Colorado USA

Brokerpriceopinion First Valuation/Brokerpriceopinion DOES NOT PAY westminster Colorado

*Consumer Suggestion: I am in the same boat

I have completed 20 BPOS for this company and have never gotten paid. Do not work for First Valuations

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brokerpriceopinion/westminster-Colorado-80031/Brokerpriceopinion-First-ValuationBrokerpriceopinion-DOES-NOT-PAY-westminster-Colorado-1060358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brokerpriceopinion

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I am in the same boat

AUTHOR: Gia Davis - ()

I have been trying to receive payment on over $1700 that is owed to me from brokerpriceopinion.com aka First Valuation. I filed a complaint with the Colorado Attorney General's office. They have informed me that if we can get multiple agents who have not been paid to file complaints against this company that they will investigate them for unlawful business practices. I am urging you to file a complaint with their office. You can complete the complaint right online at https://www.coloradoattorneygeneral.gov/complaintform. I am trying to get agents to also come together in a class action suit to get the doors closed to this ripoff company the same way that we did with Evaluation Solutions. If you are interested in participating please let me know.