notable

• Submitted: Mon, November 15, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 2010

• Reported By: javajunkie — greeley Pennsylvania United States of America
broma cleanse

broma cleanse they charged me 79.95 when i didnt even recieve the product for the trial or the gift card. i called and they told me there was nothing they could do for me and that i would not be getting my money, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Yeah, they play dirty...

I got a text message to call and get my free gift card. i thought thats awesome with christmas right around the corner. so i called and signed up to get the gift card and to get it i had to sign up for a free trial of broma clease. i figured ok i'll sign up then cancel before the ten  days were up. well, i was waiting and waiting 3only to be charged on sunday night 79.95 for something i hadn't even received yet. I called this afternoon and the lady hung up on me the first time and i had to call 4 more times to get through again. i even tried the number on the website and it doesn't work.

when i finally got through again the lady argued with me. told me it was to bed i hadn't got it and there was nothing they could do about the 79.95. i was like refund me it's that simple. she told me they couldn't refund me etc. i was like how can you charge me for something i havn't even got to try. she told me they can extend my trial and i was like how does that help me now? they took the money that i was going to use to go go pick up my fiances son on thanks giving. i'm extremely upset. i only get a set amount of money each month and they screwed me and refuse to give me my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/broma-cleanse/internet/broma-cleanse-they-charged-me-7995-when-i-didnt-even-recieve-the-product-for-the-trial-o-662150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on broma cleanse

Yeah, they play dirty...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

..I guess you can keep trying to get the refund..it will be aggravating and take up a lot of your time though.You can tell them you are reporting them to the FTC, BBB and complaint blogs and sites for fraud unless they work with you. Also tell them you are trying to have the charges reversed by the bank/credit card. They may fold..if not, do the reporting, or just let it go.

Once you submit account information, whether you are aware or not..you have authorized charges that are somewhere in the fine print, and many times this is why the bank or credit card will tell you there is nothing they can do. But, worth a try..see if you can have the charges reversed by claiming fraud. See if the bank can find out this companies charge back rate..if it is substantial, they often make an exception even though the charge was technically authorized by you.

Keep in mind for yourself and anyone reading this..ANYTIME something states "free"..there is a catch and it is NEVER free. Free trials, free gift cards, free samples etc..all scams. If anything was free they would just send it without needing any account information submitted. Even when they tell you it is just for s&h..call them out on it.

Tell them if the deal or product is so good, they can pay the shipping and you promise them if you like the product or service you will order. I know you thought you could outsmart them buy canceling before the ten days..but looks like they found a way around that..not surprising at all. These scammers may be dirty scum buckets, but they are not stupid.