Complaint Review: Bronco Homes

• Submitted: Fri, January 30, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Bronco Homes
2849 E Main St Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Bronco Homes ,Bronco Homes Don't have people to set home in northern AZ Mesa Arizona

I purchased a home with set up from Bronco Homes of Mesa AZ. I decided to let them handle the setup as I was willing to pay someone to do this due to my busy schedule. Well, they assured me they had the people to do it. They did not.

The contractor they hired to run the pipes from my well to the home put the incoming copper pipes on the outside of the home. (in Norther AZ???) Then ran 40' of uncovered copper pipe just below the underment of the house (ie: just hanging about 1' under the house above ground). The same contractor did a horrible job at the block skirting install - they covered the oulet under the house I needed to put heat tape on my pipes and less than 2 years later the wall is cracking leaking near the siding and is just not good. I crawled under the house put heat tape, covered pipe with insulation and built a small box type insulated covering over the exposed pipe entering the house. Due to the fact the 40' of pipe was not put on a slope - even though I emptied all faucets in house - turned off the well - my pipes froze.

Because it was more than 12 months (16 months) since the house was actually delivered I had no warrenty recourse and Bronco would not even talk to me - they had their money. It is warrentied 1 year from delivery date not actual Date of Occupaancy (which was six months later). Anyway like I said people need to know that Bronco does not have the people or contacts to do a northern Arizona set up.

Terry
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bronco-Homes/Mesa-Arizona-85213/Bronco-Homes-Bronco-Homes-Dont-have-people-to-set-home-in-northern-AZ-Mesa-Arizona-418100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bronco Homes