• Report: #1120337

• Reported By: DoodleDuped — Tampa Florida
Brooksville Acres
24392 Lanark Rd BROOKSVILLE, Florida USA

Brooksville Acres Linda Sarles Selling sick puppies BROOKSVILLE Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ugly and Untrue by Competitor Trying to Ruin My Reputation

Linda Sarles sold me a different puppy than what I picked out.  I talked to her on the phone and was impressed with how long she's been doing this and told her I would buy the puppy but when I got there I was grossed out at the conditions...it was sad.  Puppies were in the dirt and living that way was my first clue not to go ahead with it but then she acted real mad and started being furious with me.

I went ahead and bought her.  When we got home she got real bad diarrhea and there was blood in it.  I took her to the vet and he said she was dehydrated and had the hookworms and was really sick.  When I called Linda she was nasty with me saying that is my problem now and hung up.  I had a really large bill and was really unhappy with the whole situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2014 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brooksville-Acres/BROOKSVILLE-Florida-34601/Brooksville-Acres-Linda-Sarles-Selling-sick-puppies-BROOKSVILLE-Florida-1120337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brooksville Acres

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ugly and Untrue by Competitor Trying to Ruin My Reputation

AUTHOR: Linda - ()

This report is almost laughable and so absurdly untrue. It comes from another breeder who would like nothing better than to blemish my impeccable reputation. How could she have picked out a puppy on the phone?  I don't sell or promise puppies in photos either.  You must come here to select your puppy so there could never be a bait and switch. Within a day or two of this nasty report she also wrote a blog concering a hip issue from another dog she bought.  A regular witch hunt going on here. Not only is this getting really tiring but it totally malicious and very unprofessional. I challenge her to present the vet records.  This won't happen because it is totally rubbish.

I would never sell a puppy to anyone who isn't in love with her/his new-to-be owner. I will not let it happen any other way. I have a waiting list so I would never pressure anyone to take one of my pups.  My pups are raised in immaculate conditons. In fact we are inspected each year for our license and always get an A plus.

During the day the pups spend the day in a large grassy and shaded fenced in yard so they can get plenty of exercise and play to develop their young bodies and develop social skills.  At night they sleep in my home. Pups are frequently handled by me and my loving staff. Before any pup can go home he/she is thorougly examined by our vet. This includes a fecal exam as well as a complete physical.  At this time the pups receives his/her shots. Should there be any health issue it must be resolved before the vet can release a health certificate validating a clean bill of health. At time pf purchse the new owner gets the original copy of the health certificate. My vets can attest to the outstanding quality of my puppies.

Should the reader want to come by to see our wonderful surroundings and meet my breeding line please call me, Linda, at 352-796-7788 so I can arrange our meeting.