Complaint Review: Brother International

• Updated: Sun, August 10, 2014

• Reported By: SaintJohn — Biloxi Mississippi
Brother International
200 Crossing Blvd. Bridgewater,, New Jersey USA

Brother International Brother International Free support is not free...bait and switch Bridgewater, New Jersey

Brother printer products should be avoided.  My 4 month old brother printer did not respond to Wi-Fi command.   I called Brother Printer tech support, which is supposed to be free, and was told I had too many old programs and junk files to get me reconnected to the wireless for my printer.  The tech wanted $200 to fix my computer.

I know this is not true because I contacted my internet provider and in 15 minutes my printer was back on line.

Brother printer support rates a Big F from me.  This is definitely bait and switch and false advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2014 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brother-International/Bridgewater-New-Jersey-08807-0911/Brother-International-Brother-International-Free-support-is-not-freebait-and-switch-Br-1168742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brother International