Complaint Review: broward county animal care and adoption

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: Broward county charged me for a de — lauderhill Florida United States of America
broward county animal care and adoption
1870 sw 39th street fort lauderdale, Florida United States of America

broward county animal care and adoption pick up my dog , they said my dog was fine. not even a hour later died in my arms fort lauderdale, Florida

my dog got out my gate on feb.24 and i posted up a picture and information on craiglist. someone called me and said they seen my dog . my dog was caught and was sent to the animal shelter.so i went to pick up my dog at the shelter today feb. 28 . i just paid $72.50. they said my dog was fine that the vet had just checked him.all i had to do was go get his ack legs checked out as im driving home my dog was on my lap and he started to get seziures . he started to cry and stretch out and past out. now my dog is died within a 45 mins coming from the shelter. how is that possible?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/broward-county-animal-care-and-adoption/fort-lauderdale-Florida-33315/broward-county-animal-care-and-adoption-pick-up-my-dog-they-said-my-dog-was-fine-not-e-845974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on broward county animal care and adoption

bullets